Rogue

I woke up feeling really sore. I guess shifting pain lasts a while. I stretched and went into the shower. Ah the water feels great I agree I jumped up and landed on my bum. Skylar really? You scared the life out of me Sorry, I didn't think you'd panic... I got up and finished in the shower and worked on my hair and eyes. I threw on a random band tee and jeans and ran downstairs. My parents explained the whole werewolf thing and told me about pack positions, mates, rogues, vampires, and our own pack. 

So we come from a pack call Emera name after the first Luna of the pack. I walked to school tying to clear my mind and relax whilst I chatted with Skylar. So I was wondering, could you possibly help me with my work and tell me information to help me cheat on tests? Well, ok only because I think you need it Hey, I have perfectly fine grades You mean nothing but D's and E's? Oh well. I walked up to the entrance of my school and Crimson ran over and yelled "Hiya Iris! How's it going?" I smiled and said "I am just fine" we walked into school together and played pranks on teachers and failed tests as usual. We weren't the most angelic students.

After school, I took Axon home and walked up to my room. I turned my music up and relaxed on my bed. I peaked out my window and looked into the forest. Something in my soul told me to go out there. Explore. I shook it off Hey, wanna go into the woods? I know you do No, I definitely don't Our soul is calling us to it lets go.  Wait, we share a soul? Maybe all I know is that we are sharing bodies now lets go or I am going to take over! You can do that out of wolf form? Yes, hehehe Oh no. I got up and went downstairs. Skylar would have made me do it anyway. I yelled "Hey, I'm going for a walk call me if you need me" then I shoved my phone into my pocket.

The fresh air felt great on my skin as I walked out and smiled. It's really a nice day. Crimson mentioned how we would get snow tomorrow. It's the end of September and here come winter wonderland. I walked into the forest and breathed in. As I walked forward I got lost in my thoughts about the whole werewolf thing and soon realized I wasn't just lost in my thoughts. I looked around and panicked slightly. Hey Skylar? Don't move I froze in my spot and heard the bush nearby start to shake. I stared at it in fear as the black wolf came out slowly growling. It was the same wolf I could feel it.

I backed up against a tree tears started to brim my eyes. I heard footsteps and a girl laugh, but then it all stopped. 2 new growls came up and the red and gray wolf came out from behind the tree I was pinned on. A girl with really pretty green eyes, blonde hair, and just a really beautiful appearance in general tugged on my shoulder "C'mon wolf girl lets get outta here the guys will take care of that rogue." We ran out of the area until we felt safe and I backed away from her "Are you a werewolf too? What's going on? Rogue? Are you in the Emera pack?" She just smiled and said "Yes, but we prefer the term Lycan, a rogue was about to kill you, the rogue is some shadow who gets past our defenses and yes I am part of the Emera pack." I nodded and sat down against a tree. She joined me "My name is Century. Yours?" I looked at her "Iris" She smiled once again. "Your new at the whole Lycan stuff am I right?" I nodded

She  frowned "What's your last name?" I looked up "Melody" She nodded "Your parents are omega's in the pack." I nodded and frowned. A smell came to me. It was a smell of freshly baked cookies and mist. My favorite smells Mate What? My mate? Already? It's so soon! The smell, it's him also your 18 its the time now Century got up and I closely followed. She then said "Ezra? Gage? You guys done?" A male voice said "Sure are love. Mind passing the bag?" She threw a gray bag I hadn't noticed forward and an arm caught it. The smell was extremely strong and I took a huge whiff of the air and smiled. Century poked me and whispered into my ear "You smell your mate, don't you?" I nodded and backed down a bit but she just smiled. 2 men came out from behind the trees. One was blonde with green eyes as well and looked pretty strong. The other was what caught my eye. He was the one who smelled so amazing. He... was my... Mate...