Threats...

Iris P.O.V

I walked out the door and saw some clothes on the bed Looks like he told Century already I smiled. "I will have to thank her later" I heard her straight after "No need, " I jumped and saw Century leaning by the door. I sighed " You scared me to death, " She chuckled "What ever get dressed and stuff, we need to leave soon." I nodded and rushed back into the bathroom to change, thank god I was wearing a towel. But there werewolves, they don't mind... Well, you do for sure Yeah. I got changed to see Ezra and Gage had joined Century waiting for me. 

We went to the front door, no words were really saying. We were going to school. Done. I sighed and noticed the Alpha eyeing me. I frowned, but got into Gage's car. He blasted up the radio and they were playing Paramore isn't it fun, I smiled as I and Century started to sing along. It was one of those songs no one can hate. 

Gage parked and we separated to go to our classes and Crimson hugged me... After she tackled me. "Crimson! How much sugar did you have this morning?" I  yelled and she simply smirked "I'll never tell you." I rolled my eyes and we ran off to the class. Today I wasn't so evil. I was thinking about my mate and that I would probably move in with him. Didn't you and that Crimson chick has other plans? Yeah... Wont it hurt her to find out your ditching them? She will understand. Where would she go? Maybe she has a mate by chance? The last time a werewolf had a human mate was 100 years ago... Oh. The History teacher Mr. Michael called out "Melody, can you tell me when World War I started?" Skylar giggled Started in 1914 and then ended in 1918 I smirked  and said in a sassy voice "World War I started in 1914 and ended in 1918" I could hear Crimson and a few other students trying to contain their laughter. Mr. Michael was a mean man, he deserved it. He fumed a bit and said "Ah yes and do you know when your detention is?" I smirked more "Never" He scowled, but just snapped "Just pay attention in class, Iris Melody." I frowned, why say my full name? What ever we owned his bum Yeah. 

After school Crimson was still laughing about it. I smiled and went outside the school doors to see Century, Ezra, and of course Gage. Wow, would they be doing this every day? Crimson eyed them when they walked over. Century hugged me then Crimson, Crimson was pretty confused and had her famous WTF face on. Century shook her hand and introduced everyone, her boyfriend Ezra, herself, and Gage calling him my boyfriend and I could tell she was going to explode. She turned to me and said in a low voice, "You have a boyfriend?" I stuttered, "I, uh y-y-yeah-yes, I--" She gave him a cold hard glare. His smile still remained but he looked slightly confused and Crimson continued "If you hurt my best friend I will rearrange your beautiful face, boy" She said it with venom practically dripping from her voice, his smile vanished and his eyes widened as she ran to her mother's car. 

Century simply said "You have a very nice friend there!" With that we all shared a bit of a laugh "I know she is a really nice person, but kinda protective..." Ezra shrugged and said "Let's go back to the pack house" I shrugged and we all got into Gage's car. 

Gage's P.O.V

I'm driving the car back to the pack house. I keep glancing at Iris. Her dream, is a sign of an attack. Strange. I pulled up to the pack house and parked, we all boarded out and my wolf Chase just wouldn't shut up, Look, if this attack is going to happen then we should mark her! Not so fast lets take it at her pace. Fine Ahhh, he finally shut up! We walked into the house and immediately I heard my name being called. Uh oh.