Dreams

After a while of hanging with my mate at the pack house, my parents came up to me and said "Iris, we are going home and you have school tomorrow. You may spend the night, but you will have to get to school alright?" I nodded happily. Gage smiled at me "So you're spending the night?" I nodded and Century jumped in, "Today we weren't at school because we were finding some trespassing rogues like the one who attacked." I nodded "Is he the only one?" Ezra gave a serious face and shook his head "No, there are more. Seems to be a slight uprising." I frowned "Oh." Gage looked at me sadly, but pushed it aside "It's getting rather late, we all should get to bed. Besides, I didn't sleep for 3 days now." He breathed out and yawned afterwards. I looked at him and my heart sped. This happens when I see him, I guess it's a mating thing.

We walked upstairs and Ezra went to Century to their room. Century hugged me and whispered "Goodnight, good luck" I frowned at this. What does she mean Maybe she thinks you're going to mate tonight What know I just met the guy! Well by werewolf law we can do anything even if you don't know your mates name I hate you sometimes I love you too I mentally sighed as Gage lead me into his room. It was painted a slightly dark blue and the furniture was medium gray. 

The bed was outlined with black and looked slightly old fashioned. He looked to me "You can use one of my shirts to sleep in and Century will get you something to wear to school tomorrow. I smiled and said "Thank you" He passed me a rather large one of his shirts and put one on for himself and some shorts. He went into the bed and I joined him. It was slightly awkward for me since I'm still not used to this way of life Purr I thought cats purred Well, now I do it I mentally rolled my eyes when he hugged me from behind. I tensed up for a moment, but let it go. I smiled. I think I have finally let it sink through. I am an 18 year werewolf and my Mate is Gage the future Alpha of the Emera pack. I let sleep take me and I drifted away.

I woke up at what looked like midnight. I got up and left the room. I wasn't really controlling myself. My legs moved on their own. Skylar was silent as if she wasn't even alive. I tried to scream and gain control, but I couldn't. What was this? As I walked I got closer to the front door. It slowly creaked open and I felt hot tears start swelling up in my eyes. Skylar still wouldn't make a sound. The door was wide open now and I kept on walking. I looked around. The moon was at its highest point and I saw wolves everywhere running, no fighting. My parents told me about these on the morning I became what I am. 

This is a pack war. I looked around in panic. I was my mate, the gray wolf. He was fighting another black wolf with a strong dark aura. I shivered in fear. The black wolf came up to me and growled. A strong dark aura as well, but not as strong. I realized he was the son of the rogue leader. This is- what's going on?! The black wolf growled and then spoke in my mate's voice, "You need to wake up. NOW!" 

I shot up with tears going down my face and sweat all over me. Gage was looking at me with worried eyes. I hugged him and started to sob into his shoulder. I cried out "The dream. It was horrible- War- Fighting---" He drew circles on my back and spoke with a soft voice "Its ok I'm here now. What was in your dream tell me from start to finish." I explained the dream quickly and the sun started to rise and the sunlight slowly filled the room. He then spoke "Ok, I will speak to my father about this. It could be important. For now, go take a shower, I will tell century to bring you some clothes ok?" I nodded and got up. He pointed to a door and I walked in. His bathroom was really fancy. He had jets in his bathtub for heaven's sake! I locked the door and set up the bath and stripped down. I sank into the water and relaxed. I could hear Skylar happily yawn. I closed my eyes for just a moment and washed myself off. This is great, but how rich is this pack? All pack houses have royal thing in them. It's part of the customs. I nodded as I got up and put a towel around myself and drained the water.  

Gages P.O.V

I walked into my father's study and he looked up at me "Yes, my son?" I sighed and explained the dream she had. I then told him more about the recent attacks and how they linked to the dream. He nodded and  gave a thoughtful expression. I hope she won't get involved. I am almost 19 in 8 days I am going to be that age and I just found her. I cannot lose her And you won't. My wolf Jason murmured. I nodded and looked to my father. He looked into my eyes "What was the moon cycle." I then remembered that she said it had been a Full moon. I sighed"It was a full moon" my father looked down "Signs of a rogue attack being foretold... Find out more, clear out all the rogues in the area." I nodded and left the room to go talk to Century.