Little Foxes Big Wolf~ Katrina's Birthday Dinner~Chapter eleven

Hey, welcome back to Little Foxes Big Wolf We finally hit 150 views! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I want to thank you all so so much and I know I've said that a lot but I really mean it, Sorry if today's chapter is short, it's very late where I am, But anyway let's get on with chapter Eleven...🦊🥀

4:11 pm Location: The Buffet

After a while everyone had gone up and got their food and then sat back down again, so once everyone had eaten Katrina said she would open her presents now, so everyone gave her their presents. She opened Kaitlyn's gift first which was a long Orange hoodie "It's very nice Kaitlyn" she smiles.

Next was Connor who got her some very cool speakers "Omg Connor I've been looking for these all over" After Connor Kacey and his boyfriend Liam handed over their gift, which was some very nice expensive makeup "Thank you so much you two" she pulls...

Next was Connor who got her some very cool speakers "Omg Connor I've been looking for these all over" After Connor Kacey and his boyfriend Liam handed over their gift, which was some very nice expensive makeup "Thank you so much you two" she pulls them both into a tight hug "Thanks" she smiles, last but not least was Aarons and summers joint present, Katrina eagerly unwrapped it "O-OMG you didn't" she fans her eyes crying tears of joy "Oh guys this is too much, I love you guys so much come here" She pulls them both into a tight hug "How did you know" Aaron chuckles "Well we went to go see Alyssa at the magic Shop and she said you had come in to get one but there was none in stock" Katrina wipes away her tears "I am so happy right now I can't believe it" She rubs her eyes dry "I cant thank you guys enough, I love it so much" she hugs the staff to her chest smiling happily.

 "Come everyone lets pay the bill and then we can go and party back at the pack house" Everyone nods and they pay. Once back at the packhouse they go to the pack meeting room, it had already been pre-decorated with banners, balloons, bunting, and streamers Katrina laughed in amazement she hadn't been allowed in here this morning while Kaitlyn and some of her friends were decorating because it was a surprised "You did an amazing job Kaitlyn" Katrina hugs her "Tell everyone I said thanks too" Liam climbs up into the DJ booth "What songs do you suggest birthday girl?" he plugs his phone into the speakers Lucinda thinks for a minute until Liam had finished setting up "Put on Revenge by Pink, I love that song" Summer smiles in agreement as they wait for Liam to find the song when the music starts he dims the light and turns on the lasers and smoke machine "Woooooo!!!" Aaron let's out a howl to tell people they can join the party if they liked, the doors opened and people came in all dressed in party clothes "Now this is a real party" Katrina shouts over the music. Everyone dances to the music dancing the night away up until 3 in the morning when it was the mostly original group and a couple more people just sitting and chatting with quieter music playing...

Sorry for such a short chapter, It was very late and I was very tired but anyway until next time goodbye...🦊🥀