chapter 8 ~M.I.A.

~~~ 3rd Person ~~~

Jack knocked on the door to summers room. bunny was right behind him. "i thought she said she was fine mate"

"she also said that she would be right down too" Jack replyed knocking again. "Summer its jack can i come in."

there was an eerie silence from the other side of the room. "Summer" Jack said again. he grabbed the handle ans slowly opened it. there was no one inside. the room was trashed and the window was open. "Bunny go tell north she ran"

"Jack no need to panic mate" Bunny said. "how many times have you just gone off on your own"

Jack rolled his eyes. "but pitch"

"she can handel on her own" Bunny said as Jack went inside and looked out the window.

"I sure hope so" he muttered.

~~~ Summer P.O.V. ~~~

I was not in control of my body at all. I could see what i was doing and couldnt stop myself. Pitch stood infront of me and we where walking though the woods near Burgess.  He stoped seing a man with deep maroon hair and a fedora atop his head leaning against a tree. "Pitch" the man greeted looking up.

"Grimm" Pitch said with a short nod. Grimm smirked and looked at me.

"now who might this lovley beauty be?" he asked. Pitch glared at him as he moved towards us.

"This is our key to winning" he said with a slight growl to his voice. Nightmares apered beside me as Grimm backed up some.

"oh i wasnt going to do anything bad. come on you know i was just playing," he said with a smirk and looked towards me. "what makes her so special anyway?"

"she's a Guardian, or at least her mother was, and now she is on our side" i nodded slowly and messed with the mane of the nightmare closest to me. "now did you get any more to come and help us?"

Grimm nodded. "we have plenty on our side now jsut to put our plan in action"

Pitch gave a small smirk and i shivered fearing the worst.