Sionic Falls

My sharp eyesight catches every detail of the battle raging below me. Buildings topple, trees crack and fall, men scream in pain as they die. Scarlet stains the ground. Bodies litter the earth. But the battle still rages.

    I catch sight of Karlee fighting three men at once. Even though she’s blind, Karlee is formidable in a fight. She punches one man, spins to kick another, and throat chops the third. All three fall to the ground, one choking. Karlee catches my eye, and raises her arm in salute. I screech, then dive for a woman harassing Kaysta.

    My talons scratch the woman’s forehead, blinding and distracting her enough so that Kaysta could get a few swift punches to the woman’s gut, along with a knee to the face.

    Flying higher, I scan the battlefield, looking for those in trouble. Near the BC Sector stands the main force of Sionic, big hulking men clad in black, carrying rifles. As I soar closer, one man open fires at someone on the ground, and my screech is lost in the resounding boom of several guns firing at once.

    Once the dust clears, I’m astounded to see Alexis standing there, black hair finally unbraided, standing beside a massive silver dragon with gold eyes. The dragon growls, and blasts silver-white flames at the men. Most scatter in terror, but those that don’t push forward, guns raised for another wave of bullets.

    With an angry shriek I dive, shifting into human form right before I land. Alexis nods to me, a silver bow in her hands. A silver quiver full of silver arrows is slung across her back, which she keeps drawing from to fire at the advancing lines. One arrow connects with a man’s neck, and he topples; his comrades just march right over him as if he isn’t there.

    I feel my anger surge through me, and I let my power choose the shape I shift into. I roar, and more men scatter. My clawed talons hit the earth with resounding thuds, scratching my enemies’ faces and chests. I growl, shaking the very foundation of the earth, and blast flames from one of my mouths.

    Ice coats the rest of the men, then lightning shatters the ice. Mud roils up from my green mouth while water pours from my blue. The men either scream and run or die beneath my onslaught. Soon, piles of bodies, either scorched, electrocuted, frozen, or drowned, litter the front lawn of the BC Sector building.

    Alexis nods to me, then climbs atop her dragon, which then takes to the sky. I follow, shifting into a hawk as I do so. Lesser fights are sprawled all across the clearing, which are slowly coming to a close. The Legacies battle a squadron of fifty soldiers single-handedly. Roots wrap around the black-clad soldiers’ feet, sound waves pound them from all sides, animals scurry across the men's shoulders and heads, biting and scratching. It’s as if they fight together in their sleep for how well they’re doing.

    Looking towards the south, towards the pens, I see the lycoptrxes and wilanes pelting another squadron from the sky while Shara and the two Tilvani hound them from the ground.

    Towards the west are two small groups fighting about five Irises each. Thor electrocutes one man while Terra, the earth elementalist, wraps another in a mud cocoon.

    Towards the east, near the Iris camp, fights the Lupas and Giratinas. They fight the strange mutated wolves from the pens, but are severely outnumbered.  That doesn’t seem to bother the two wolf groups, as they attack as fiercely, if not fiercer, than the mutated wolves. Random wolves seem to pop up in the middle of the mutated wolves’ ranks, then disappear just as quick after killing a few. Fires, branches, harsh gusts of wind, and waves of water crash against the mutants, disheveling them terribly.

    I look towards the north finally, and see a horrific sight: Karlee, fighting Juxa alone. Juxa is playing with her, sidestepping one of her attacks then immeditely punching her in the ribs or leg so she falls. I can see her scarlet blood from half a clearing away, and the sight of my sister injured angers me.