"Sasuke and Sakura, friends or foes?"

Hello everyone! PurpleFlower27 here! Thank you to everyone who reviewed and it appears that in this story, the reader will be a member of Team 7. I'm sorry to everyone who would have preferred an OC team, though I hope that you will still enjoy this story!

Without further ado, here is the chapter!

Warning: this story will contain a few swear words.

'Thinking'

"Talking"

(F/D) = Favorite Desert

(F/B) = Favorite Breakfast

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, (Y/N) (L/N) were just having a wonderful dream about (F/D) when you suddenly woke up because of your stupid alarm clock. Angry, you threw it across the room where it smashed against the wall.

"Why did I have to wake up just when I was having such a great dream..." Grumbling, you got out of bed and went to take a shower before getting dressed.

"Well... Today's the day I'll be assigned to a team. I hope I'll be with some decent people. Though since we are an odd number of students, I guess one squad will have 4 genin... Meh, why do I even care? As long as I'm in a decent squad... I just hope I won't be with a Duckbutt-fangirl, or Duckbutt himself. Man, he pisses me off."

As soon as you enter your kitchen, you started eating (F/B) before putting your headband on your forehead.

After being sure that you didn't forget anything, you exited your apartment and locked the door.

~~~~~~~~

After entering the classroom, you went and sat by Hinata again. You greeted her with a small smile, which she returned, before waiting for the rest of your classmates to arrive. Your eyes searched the room for something distracting to happen until you saw Naruto and Shikamaru talk.

'Boring... Is there really nothing exciting going on here?' You sigh.

Hearing the door open, you looked away from the 2 boys to see Ino and Sakura.

'Oh, great. These two... Though I guess I did ask for things to be less boring...'

"And here they go again..." Annoyed, you watched as Sakura (rudely) pushed Naruto and started talking to Sasuke. Immediately, all the girls in the class (except for you and Hinata) started bickering over who would sit next to Duckbutt.

You rolled your eyes. 'Seriously, why do they even like the guy? I mean, sure, he's good at fighting but his attitude? Urgh...'

Naruto went in front of Sasuke to have a staring contest with him. The girls were yelling at Naruto, while you watched, bored.

It took only a few seconds for the entire situation to change: a guy from the front row bumped into Naruto, making him and Duckbutt kiss. The fangirls were watching, horrified, while you simply laughed loudly.

You stopped laughing when you saw Sakura ready to punch Naruto. Two seconds later, you were between them, holding Sakura's fist in your hand.

"Out of the way (Y/N)! Naruto kissed Sasuke and I'm going to teach him a lesson!"

"Yeah well, you need a lesson in anger management, Pinkie. Besides, it's not like Naruto wanted to kiss Duckbutt. I mean who would? Look at his haircut and attitude! I don't know which one's worse!"

This only served in making Sakura and the other girls even angrier.

"Don't you dare insult Sasuke-"