I'm in love with a killer.

I don't get this. Why i have to move to Los Angeles, into a old house?

"Because your dad got a job from Los Angeles." my mother said.

I was annoyed. I have to leave all my friends in here. I don't like to meet new people and have new friends. I like my old ones. Okay, i don't have friends. Except my neighbour Rosie. We were like best friends but not anymore. Actually, i like to spent time alone. All on my own. Well maybe because of that because no one likes me anymore.

I packed my things and then we left. Car ride was like hell to me. My parents sang songs that came from the radio. But thank god i have my earphones. When the car ride was over, i couldn't believe what i was looking at. Like, that house is REALLY old! And looked like it was from some kind of horror movie.

I stepped inside. There's stairs, living room, kitchen and the basement. I don't really like basements. Maybe because I've been watching too many horror movies. I don't know.

I went to upstairs and went to the room what should be mine. It was big. Well, bigger than my last room.

Then i went back to downstairs.

"Em, can you help me?" My dad asked. I hated that nickname. My name is Emily but my dad calls me Em. I don't like it. At all.

I ignored him and walked to the kitchen. There was my mom and someone else. I don't know who.

"Mom who's that?" I asked and pointed to a woman who sat next to her.

"Oh, this is Constance. She's our neighbour." My mother said.

"You must be Emily." Constance said.

"Yes. I am." I said a bit confused.

"Would you like to meet my son? He's helping your dad." Constance said and pointed out of a window. There he was. He have blonde messy hair, he's tall and he have the most beautiful dark brown eyes I've ever seen.

I didn't say anything i just left to my room. Let me explain.

Last year i had a huge crush on a boy. Hes name was Colin. I loved him too much. We had a some kind of little thing but then, he just left me alone. He broke my heart like it was a glass that he throws into the ground and you know what happened when you throw a glass into the ground? It breaks into million pieces.

But i went into my room. Because i don't want to love anyone. They wouldn't love me back. And my heart is in million pieces so its like whatever.