6. My savior

i woke up but Tate wasn't there. Where did he go?..

i noticed that it was night. Someone knocked our front door. i went to see who it was. It was a woman and her head was bleeding.

"I need help please let me in" she said.

I was afraid. What if she hurts me?

"Let me in! Dont you see that i'm bleeding?" She asked on annoyed tone. I let her in and started to clean the scar. I swiped the blood off and there wasn't a scar... then she took a knife and i screamed.

"You stupid bitch" she said and tried to stab me. I bit her arm and she dropped the knife. Then she started chasing me and i ran into corner. She had her knife and was about to stab me but then someone hit her. She fell down and then someone kicked her. I whined and closed my eyes. Then i started to cry.

"schhhh..." someone said. i know that voice... it sounds familiar..

i kept my eyes closed. Someone hugged me tight and i opened my eyes. Tate. I hugged him back and started to cry harder in his neck.

"Schhhh ... it's over now..." he whispered to my ear and held me.

He wiped my tears away and put his forehead against mine and looked me in the eyes.

"I promise that no one is gonna hurt you when i'm here." i said and locked our fingers together. He starts to lean in and presses his lips softly against mine and i felt like i was safe.

A/N: Hey! yeah i'm back! Vote and comment! thanks! xoxo