4. Do you promise? I promise.

Violets P.O.V:

Tate sat on my bed next to me.

I looked at him with my red, puffy eyes.

"Do you really think that i'm dangerous?" he asked slowly.

"No. I couldn't ever think that way about you." i said and sat front of him. He looks a bit worried.

Wait. He is looking straight to my wrists. Shit.

I pulled my sleeves down but he grabs my hands in his own. They're still cold.

"Why?" he asked quietly. He looked sadly into my eyes.

"Well, i felt like i'm all alone in this world. I felt invisible. And sometimes, i didn't believe that i was alive. So i cutted..."

He looked sad. Then he pulled his own sleeves up, and pointed his wrists. There wasn't scars.

" i started when my dad left. I was ten? well i think so and my mom.. well she is awful."

I looked in his dark eyes. I felt that something inside me breaks. I started crying.

He took me in his arms and hughed me. "Emily, everything is goin to be alright..." He said into my ear quietly. I cried on to his chest.

"Promise me  that youll never leave me."

"I promise."

Then he lied me down and i fell asleep in his arms...

A/N: Heyyy!:) So i wish you would vote this:) I started to watch asylum and it seems pretty good:D