Chapter 1

Prologue:

I'm tired...I'm tired from all the work I've done...right now it's way late at night...and before I knew it...I fell into darkness...

Chapter 1:

The next morning I woke up, as the usual time 6:00 am sharp. My bed the way I wanted it to look like. The way my messy hair is in the morning. The way how I start up my body awareness...what is that smell?

I went downstairs to see my mom already awake, cooking breakfast.

"Mom?" I ask.

She look up at me with warming eyes. As a smile plastered upon her face.

"Awake my darling?" she ask.

"This is weird..." I thought, she's never like this...never...there is something wrong with her...

"Come and sit, have some food darling. You must be hungry."she said with love in her voice... why...? I don't get it. I sit down and she served me eggs and bacon, my favorite! She use to make these... long ago when I was like 5. Why now?

"Mom," I hesitated, "are you okay?" She turn and looked my way.

"Of course honey, why? Do I look ill...? Is something wrong?"

"No nothing..." I answer stuffing bacons into my mouth. Mm this taste so good!

When I was done, she even offer to wash my plate! I answer no but she insists that she should, and I couldn't do anything cause I love my mom...I don't want her to become sad and depress over me...

"Darling?" she ask while washing my plate.

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"Want to go shopping? You can buy whatever you like." I look at her and saw the most lovable emotion. I return her with a smile.

"Yes. Yes, I want to mom."