Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

We went to shop for dresses, t-shirt, jean, sweatshirt, fancy dresses, spring dress...mostly everything I ever wanted! Plus we get to eat food! We eat until we couldn't eat no longer!

For some reason it seems like a dream! If it is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up! But if it's not, well I can really taste smell touch and see it...at least that's how you know it's real, or was it the pinch?

"Mom?" I ask not looking at her.

"Yes darling." she replied with a smile, I could tell by the sweetness of her voice.

"Do you love me?" I ask nervous.

"Of course I do darling. What would make you think like that?" she question still with loving in her voice. I love you mom...

"Just because I remember that last time you talk to me, you made me do all the work that I almost collapse yesterday." I replied.

"Oh darling, I wouldn't make you work that hard!"

"And I remember that the last word you spoke to me yesterday was to hurry with the mess that I made. That wasn't even me..." And then I felt my mom hug me tight but yet careful like I'm something fragile that might break and slip away.

"No, no, no, no darling. I wouldn't say that, maybe that day mommy was angry with someone? But no not to you my precious treasure."

"Mom?" I ask her. I love you mom, you know that right? I'll do anything for you...

"Yes?" she answer still clinging on to me.

"Would this day end?" I ask.

"Why of course yes...and tomorrow will be a new day." she answer.

"So this...isn't real..." I ask as my tears started to water up.

"Shhh shhh darling its okay." she replied as we stay there for some times. I don't care if someone think this is weird, I don't care what they feel about us. I love you mom.