Chpater 7: They're Serious?

[Note: I do not own Pokémon. All rights to it's actual owners]

Chapter 7: They're Serious?

(Tony)

"Alright everyone in positions. You over there. You over there. You over there." Continued a perky female Delphox who I think said was Mr. Emboar's wife. She was telling us where everyone was going to stand on the stage for the introductions. There were seven other trainers besides me, a male Dragonite, a female Staraptor, a male Sawk, a female Torterra, a female Azumarill, a male Electivire,  and a male Tyranitar, all of them giving me weird looks. The Delphox pointed to me and told me to go stand at the right end of the line. I nodded to her a made my way there. When I was going there, someone stop me by grabbing my shoulder. I turned around to see that it was the Taranitar.

"Um kid, I think you're in the wrong the place." He said.

"Really?" I asked nonchalantly annoyed.

"This is where the trainers are setting up. You should be waiting in front of the stage with the other students. Come on kid, I'll take you there." He said before trying to grab my shoulder but I ducked under and got behind him.

"I think you're mistaken." I said.

"What? Talking to a superior like that? I'll make your life a living hell. Now get with the other students!!" He yelled drawing attention to us.

"Well you sure are loud." I said nonchalantly making him more annoyed. "I'm supposed to be here."

"What!? You got it wrong kid. You're too young for this kind of work." He stated.

"You do realize there is a bunch of othe-*sigh* We don't have time for this. I need to get to my spot if you don't mind. You should get to yours." I stated walking to my spot.

"Wait kid! We're not done here!" He said following.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry but we have to get ready now. Introductions are about to start. Please, to your spots." Said the female Delphox calmly but sternly. The Tyranitar left to his spot glaring at me.

What's his deal?

I shrugged and stood where I need to stand, not noticing that Mr. Emboar had already started talking.

"Now I know you all are dying to meet your famous explorer teaches so here we go. Your new trainers!" He yelled before the curtain in front of us quickly moved away, revealing us to the trainees. We were all standing professionally. I was standing straight up with my hands behind my back, holding each other. I look around seeing a good bit of trainees with looks of awe on their faces as the saw us. I looked more and saw the group from the entrance, all of them with bewildered and confused faces.

"Now, you all will have today to talk to them and get to know them. You all look like a great set of soon-to-be explorers and I'm looking forward to training you all!!" Mr. Emboar boomed before the trainees applauded and the other explorers hopped of the stage and started integrating and mingling in the crowd.

This should be good.

(Flara)

No way.

"They're serious?" Snive asked in disbelief.

"That's the guy from the entrance." Dew said.

"Dad isn't one for joking around..." Tepper said.

"Is that the reason Mr. Emboar wanted to see him this morning?" Ema questioned.

"Well it is question time guys, let's go ask some questions." Spark said while leading our toward Tony.