l Chap. N i n e l

*---Two----Years----Later---*

"Fucking goddamnit Mark! He's just a friend! Fucking Alex is just a friend! So stop being so jealous!

"Ohhh! I'm sorry that this Alex touched your ass on purpose!"

"That's how me and Alex are! I don't fucking care what he does to me! So stop being such a little bitch about this!"

"Oh! I'm sorry that I'm the one being a little bitch about this! Says the guy that doesn't care that random guys will touch his ass!"

"Alex is not just a random guy! I've knew him since I was younger! He was the only person I ever had! Then he just had to fucking move..! Then you, the asshole, came into play."

"If you love Alex so much, then why don't you go and date his lousy ass!"

"Actually a matter of fact, I will! I made a huge mistake saying yes to you two years ago about being yours!"

"You know what?!"

"What is it Fischbach?!"

"I killed her. I was the one that fucking ruined your life! I was that drunk asshole in that blue mustang that killed your girlfriend fucking three ye-"

A huge smack went across Mark's face.

"Fucking. Leave. Now. We're over!"

Tears was staining the Irishman's face. With Mark leaving, not saying another word.

            *--------------*

Mark knew he fucked up. Mark was just getting jealous over something that he shouldn't have gotten jealous of.. But then again.. Jack shouldn't of let Alex touched his ass.

Mark and Jack kinda been fighting for days, days soon turning into months, months soon turning into years.

"Maybe this is for the best.. All we did was ever fight..."

Mark quickly wiped his face, with tears coming down his face like a waterfall flowing down.

This is true. All Mark and Jack ever did was fight. They fought at least for two days a week. Maybe four at the most. Half of them, Mark started with his petty jealously. And Jack started them with him not paying any attention to him most of the time.

But really, they didn't have time for each other at all. The only time they had any time together is at night, but at night it's when they're really tired.

Mark went to a very special place that only Jack and Mark knew about.. It was the place where he asked Jack to be his.

Mark was laying up against the one single tree that was by the big lake.

Mark was just thinking of all the mean things that he has said to Jack.

Soon Mark was crying again. All he could think about was Jack. All the memories they had shared together. The time when they... Took each other's virginity away. The time they first kissed. The time when they went on a first date. The time when they kissed in front of their fans during Pax East.

And especially.. Their first time when they met each other's parents for the first time. Mark's parents loved Jack. And Jack's parents loved Mark.

Both Mark and Jack's parents said that they were perfect for each other. And that they were gonna last forever.

Mark sighed with looking up at the sky. That's something that he loved to do.

It feels like he's never going to see or hear from Jack ever again.. Cause of the stuff that he had said to Jack.

For that little while.. Just a tiny bit.. Mark was thinking of killing himself. Right there and then, in this very lake. But he couldn't do it.. Why?

For some unknown reason.. Mark actually thinks that Jack is going to take Mark back.. Even after all the stuff that he said to him. Mark thought Jack meant nothing that he said. But he was worried.. Worried about what Jack is doing an-

"Ma-Mark..?"

Mark spun around quickly to find Jack standing right by the tree.

"Se-Sean.. What are you doing here..?"

Jack bit his bottom lip with avoiding Mark's eye contact.

"I-I like this place. This is my.. Place to let all my thoughts out."

Mark smiled slightly with scooting over a small bit to let Jack sit down.

Jack gladly took the offer and sat down right next to Mark.

"Sean.. I'm so sorry on what-"

Jack cut him off.

"Were you telling the truth?"

Mark bit his lip.

"About..?"

Mark knew what he was talking about. But yet.. He didn't want to say yes.

"Di-Did you really... Kill Abby..? Sh-Shouldn't you go to jail for that..?"

"Ye-Yeah.. I did.. And yeah.. I should. I'm a fucking murder. I should be hanged for my crime. It was a stupid hit and run and I never forgave myself for it.. I-I wish that I never did that.. I wasn't going to tell you. I was never going to tell you... But tonight.. Just.."

Mark stopped. Mark couldn't do this anymore.

"Se-Sean.. Can you take me to the police..?"

"Wa-Wait... What for?"

"I fucking killed Abby! Do you know how much time I'm going to be put in jail for killing someone? And especially since it's a hit and run! I-I shouldn't be even living! I should just be killed! Se-"

Jack cut Mark off with softly putting his lips onto Mark's.

The kiss didn't last long, it was a simple peck on the lips.

"Shuddup you goof..."

"Wh-What?"

Mark was confused. Jack shouldn't be saying all of this.
Jack should be agreeing with Mark. At least, that's what Mark is thinking.

"St-Stop lying.. You never killed her..."

Mark again was confused.

"Ye-Yes I did Sean. Don't you see that?"

Jack gulped with shaking his head furiously.

"N-N-No! You didn't! St-Stop lying! Stop it right now!"

Jack was having a breakdown. Jack was a crying mess.

Mark didn't say a word, except picking up Jack and putting him onto his lap. Where Jack quickly fell asleep in Mark's lap.

"I love you.. Sean William McLoughlin.."

At that moment... Mark put Sean down on the ground.

... While Mark was going to find a cliff.

______________
Oh shit... I wonder...
I love you Cubz ❤
Stay coolz!
Forever and always!
Septiplier4lyfe
12/6/16+12/7/16
Oops! I dropped my Pokemon cards!