.14. (rewritten)

At the end of the game, Eirin stretches out her arm gently after packing her stuff into her duffel bag and moving it out of the dugout. Thankfully, the pain in her arm has subsided to a slight numbness. She sighs quietly before looking around for her older brother, only to find him still in the dugout with Kuramochi talking to him.

"Hey Sawamura! Hurry up and clean the dugout! Inashiro and Shouhoku are playing next. We'll eat dinner and watch from the dugout. Inashiro might use their starters in that game." Kuramochi says to the older twin before glancing at the younger twin. Eirin puts down her duffel and joins her brother in the dugout to help him clean up. Though, she had actually joined him late and he had already finished cleaning up. Eijun takes her duffel bag away to carry it with his as he speaks up.

"This is my first time...Participating in matches between three schools. It's exciting!"

Eirin smiles at her brother, "Eiji-nii, calm down. These types of game days take a lot out of you so I wouldn't get to excited."

She ends up getting ignored as her brother starts to scream. "Aaargh! I want to play too! Even though Furuya and Haruicchi are participating, I'm...!"

"Hey! Boundless energy over there!" Someone calls out to Eijun causing the twins to look behind them as Eijun points at himself with confused face.

"Yeah you!"

Eirin's eyes rake over the two males that are looking in their direction, wearing Inashiro jerseys. One was larger than the guy next to him, with his arm crossed and a serious face. She could guess he was most likely the captain of Inashiro. Next to him was a white-ish blond haired guy with a glove on his right hand and a ball in his left hand. The blond guy starts to talk, "Will Furuya be pitching today? I heard he's a freshman with a rocket arm...I want to see how fast he throws."

The larger guy speaks up, "You just want to know if you throw faster than he does, don't you?"

Eirin snorts quietly, crossing. "What a joke..."

The blond blows up at her, "Shut up! I just want to see it okay?!"

The larger guy mumbles, "Loser."

Eijun looks at his sister before looking at the two guys, sweat dropping. "He's not pitching today." The blond guy looks at him shocked, "Eh? Really?! I was really looking forward to it..." The larger guy meets eyes with Eirin, she can see the slight recognition in his eyes when his eyes move down towards her arm. She didn't have her brace on, which meant there were no bandages and only the black spandex sleeve. She nods at him gently, grabbing on to her brother's arm and gently tugs him to leave but the blond haired guy keeps talking. "I heard he struck out six batters in a row against Yokohama High."

Eijun nods, "Yeah...he did."

"THAT'S AWESOME! HE'S A MONSTER!"

Eirin whines gently, "Dude..stop yelling."

The blond guy ignores her as they get closer and he moves his face in front of her brother's. "Why isn't he pitching? Is he resting? Aw, damn! This sucks!"

Just from one look at her brother's face, Eirin knows he is going to try and brag about himself again. She sighs, already knowing it's a lost cause to stop him now. "Did you two hear? There's actually another incredible freshman pitcher that entered Seidou... Actually, against Kiryu yesterday, Furuya started. But he didn't have it, through five innings, he gave up eleven runs! Eleven!"