.23.

Eirin had gotten a good amount of pitching practice in with Chris, getting used to pitching a lot longer than what she has been. But it ends pretty quickly once her brother arrives, asking Chris to catch for him now. Chris sighs, giving the female twin an apologetic look who just gives him a shrug, rolling her shoulder out gently. It was his fault that her brother is such a stubborn person, it was a good time for her to stop anyways. She needs to stop almost overworking her arm.

Kanemaru joins the three soon after and all geared up. Eirin walks to the side lines, sitting out of the way to watch her brother.

Eijun almost hits Kanemaru once again.

His pitches are still quite all over the place, but he doesn't even notice and is excited when he gets what he considers a nice strike.

"Sawamura, next is a four-seam." Chris says, throwing the ball back.

"Yes!!" He calls back, Eirin watching him try to figure out what the grip was.

"It was this, right~~?"

Chris sweat drops, looking at him. "You want to do that during the game too?" He ignores it slightly, changing the subject quickly. "Ten more pitches and we're done. Come on!"

The three players continue on practicing Eijun pitching with a batter in the batter's box, Eirin just watching them off to the side. Eijun is getting a lot better at throwing inside pitches, That is until he almost hits Kanemaru once again with an inside pitch. Who then goes off on the older twin.

"BASTARD!! YOU THINK IT'S FINE TO HIT ME, RIGHT?!"

"Eh...It's not?"

Wait, did he really think it was okay to hit him?

"OF COURSE NOT!!"

Eirin stretches out her legs in front of her gently, cracking her neck. She perks up, hearing foot steps against the dirt and coming closer. She looks over and her eyes widen when she sees Kataoka walking towards them. As he gets closer to them, he brings attention to himself by speaking up. "An in course pitch against a left-handed batter. Training against Akikawa's line-up, huh."

Eijun looks over at him in shock and surprise. "G-GENERAL?!"

Eirin sighs, dropping her head down gently and stands up quickly. Of course he calls their coach a freaking general because of his favorite book.

"Geez...How long do you plan to have Chris stick with you?"

"...No..." Chris tries to explain.

"To naive!"

Kataoka goes up to the batter's box, pulling his sleeves up to his elbows and looks at Kanemaru. "Hey! Give me the bat and the helmet!" "Eh? Wait...Coach..." Kanemaru worriedly hands him the two items and all four players watch him put the helmet on, stepping into the batter's box. Kataoka looks at Eijun, holding the bat out towards him. "Try a pitch. An in course one."

Kanemaru goes off, "I-IT'S TOO DANGEROUS WITH JUST A HELMET!! WHAT IF HE HITS YOU?!"

"I don't mind." Kataoka looks at Eijun seriously. "Come!"