1

* HEY GUYS IM FINALLY EDITING THE STORY IM SORRY BR THESE ARE NOT UPDATES.... ENJOY*

My first klance book ever I hope you guys like it also check out my other books
I'm also making up random places with the town is based on but I picture it being really rainy and only a few days
________________________

The towns old, almost 300 years old and filled with history and haunting rumours, the old town hall is the oldest building still standing today with believe it or not holds over 45 different murder cases, it's said that those who died there haunt it, seeking for who ever killed them but it's just rumours ... or is it?

Keith was quite boy never really had any friends, nor did he really speak. he lived with his older haft brother and his family friend coran, Keith's dad left and coran stepped in not wanting them to end up in a home , coran was is like Keith's weird uncle but they love him, though he dosent have a lot he still looks after them. Shiro, Keith's haft brother is in college, he got a scholarship and is now attending the garrison college, it's like the dream to get into and shiro was lucky enough to get it, keiths school is nothing like the garrison and is probably the second oldest building in town from the Florist wallpaper to the tacky painted doors this School was outdated.
* beep beep beep*

Keith's alarm ring for 6 am, lifting his arm he slams his hand down on his phone to shut it off, after a few minutes keith finally had enough motivation to lift himself up and off his bed, after looking in his mirror he realized it was for a shower, keith showered and headed out to the kitchen " hey coran " Keith spoke feeling a little more awake " aye morning keith , what can I get you ?" Coran says jolly putting his coffee down " just a apple ", keith didn't usually have breakfast but when he did I was something small " coming right up " Coran was a very high spirited person and never really shuts up " hey coran hows a ?" Keith spoke hesitantly " ... you mean alfor ?" The mood in the small kitchen suddenly dropped.
The tone in corans voice changes, corans fiancé alfor was in the hospital and coran dosent like to talk about it " he's still in recovery but the doctors say there's slight chance he'll make it out, would you like me to say hi for you when I leave to see him?" Can spoke looking out the small kitchen window not wanting to look at Keith " you wouldn't mind would you ?" Keith asked " it's no biggy alfor loves you so a little hello wouldn't be much , look keith I know alfor hasn't been in your life as long as I have but he misses you and shiro so pop by for a visit" coran spoke grabbing Keith shoulder and trying to smile " sure thing coran and I know he hasn't but he's like a cool step dad you know , but sure I'll pop by if it make you feel better " Keith smiled

Hugging Keith with his " kiss the cook" apron still he hugs him with tears streaming down his eye " oh thank you keith, I am truly blessed to have you" coran sobbed " alright alright you can stop crying , I just took a shower I don't need another one" Keith said jokingly " sorry, I'll drive you to school just be ready in ten minutes okay?" Coran sipped away his tears and taking off his apron, keith nodded and left the kitchen hoping he wouldn't bump into shiro, he had become very protective of Keith and would go through his phone, the school had called shiro and coran about Keith, the school had grown concerned, seeing Keith had very suspicious marks on his arm.

keith arrives to his room safe and no shiro. he plops down on his bed waiting for coran to get ready, scrolling through Instagram he comes across his favourite Instagram page, 'the town hauntings' Keith loves the supernatural and is big on theorys so keith loves it when he finds things that he can research, but this particular post made keith really happy, it was a post about the towns oldest building, 3 floors of supernatural, he knew he wanted to go adventuring in it and possibly spend the night in the building but he certainly wouldn't go alone