Chapter 3

Isabel's P.O.V

Where the hell is she? God why the hell did she have to go wondering in people's houses? Ugh that girl!!

I walk around downstairs trying to find Lily, last time Hannah saw her she was outside!

I go up the stairs of this gorgeous home when I walk into a wall! A very big and muscular .. Wait a minute that's not a wall!

I fall on the floor, my head hitting the floor,

"Ow" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help you up" The mystery man said.

Wait that sounded exactly like Connor Franta, no way, It can't be..

I look up, holy mother of god, it is Connor!!

That's the last thing I see before it all goes black..

Connor's P.O.V

I can't believe I made a girl faint. She must have fallen really hard. What do I do? No one has ever fainted in front of me before. I pick her up and put on my bed. I go downstairs and see Jc hugging a girl.

"Get some Jc!" I yell. He looks at me with evil eyes.

"Connor this is Lily, my sister" He explains. Whoops. I didn't know what she looked like.

"Oh, well , my name is Connor Franta, king of the O2L house" I say in a fancy accent and bow down in front of her. She laughs.

"Well, I'm Lily May Caylen" She said.

I go into the kitchen and get a glass of water for the girl. I walk into my room and hear groans of pain. She must be waking up.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask her. She smiles and bites her lip.

"Yeah, I'm just a big fan of you" She says trying to contain her fangirl.

"Oh really?" I ask with an idiotic grin on my face.

"Yep" She says a with a smile on her face. I love that smile, wait, what?

I think I'm starting to like this girl. More than a friend.

___________________________

Hey guys it's me Lowri, Nicole will be writing Isabel's, Hannah's and Jc's POV and I will be writing Lily's, Ricky's and Connor's POV. Some of you may know me as LowriGrier the writer of One in a million (Joey Graceffa). Love you guys and remember to smile cause you're beautiful.