Chapter 4

Hannah's P.O.V

I sit here in the living room patiently. Where the hell are those two? Ugh I better go over there and find out.

I decided to get changed since this outfit was all creased and wrinkled. I went into my beautiful red bedroom and threw on my short acid wash shorts, my red Hollister shirt and my red all-stars. And I threw on my obey SnapBack.

I walked across the street and knocked on the door.

Jc answered.

'Can I help you?' He asked.

'Um yeah, I was wondering, have you by any chance kidnapped my best friends?' I asked.

He laughed 'Is one of them Lily?' He asked. God he's gorgeous.

'Yes, yes she is, have you seen my other friend Isabel?' I asked, panic clearly in my voice.

'Um no sorry, I could ask the other boys if you like?' He said.

'Thank you so much!' I said back to him happily.

Right when he turned around I saw her walking down the stairs hand in hand with Connor Franta!! My jaw dropped!

"Woah, woah, woah hold the Starbucks, what is going on here?" I ask in excitement. They smile and blush.

"Is that her?" He asked.

"Yes, yes it is" I said to him happily.

"Do you want to come in?" He asked.

"Um sure?" I said unconfidently.

"Ah okay, so what's your name?" He asked while walking through the hall.

"Hannah Louise, but call me Hann, Hannah's to girly" I said to him.

He laughed. "So you're a tomboy then?" He asked surprised.

"Yes!! I hate girly things. Ew" I replied.

"What type of things do you like then?" He asked.

"Skating, food and snapbacks, definitely snapbacks!" I told him.

"Sounds like my type of girl then" He said, winking at me.

OMG JC CAYLEN JUST WINKED AT ME AND CALLED ME HIS TYPE OF GIRL, INSERT TEAR HERE!!

"So what about you?" I asked.

"My names, Justin Caylen, but please call me Jc, I have a YouTube Channel, well two actually, one where I post videos of myself and another with these lunatics" he said pointing at all the boys in the living room.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"I love food, also snapbacks, skating and a whole lot of fun" he said happily.

We carried on walking and talking.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"Im 20 how about you?" I replied.

"I'm 21" He said happily.

He sat down on the gorgeous couch, and pulled me onto his lap.

I looked over at Lily too see that she was talking to Ricky, Love is definitely in the air!! I looked over at Isabel, and she was doing the same thing... Get in there girlies!

I started watching the tv when Jc stole my hat!! Oh no he didn't! Nobody touches moma's hat!! He shoved me off him and started running around the room,

Jokes on him I did track in school.

I started chasing him around the room when finally I caught up to him.

I ran and jumped on his back, and stole the hat off his head. That shows him right!

I decided to get my own back, nobody messes with Hannah, and gets away with it!!

I ran upstairs, and started looking for Jc's room.

I opened a door and it turned out to be Kian's door, I opened it and found him making out with Andrea,

"Omg, I'm so sorry, I'll just leave now, bye" I yelled and ran out the room.

The next room I entered was Jc's thank god, I did not want to see anybody else making out, ew!

I went into his closet and took out all his snapbacks, serves you right Jc, I snuck downstairs and into the back garden, where the pool was waiting, but it looked a bit empty. So I threw all his snapbacks into the pool, and ran back inside.

"I'm back" I said holding back a laugh.

"Where did you go?" Connor asked, sitting in the living room.

"Oh too the bathroom" I said happily.

"Since we've only just got here, how about we go out?" I ask, a smirk forming on my face.

"That's a great idea!" Jc said. Perfect.

"Where though?" Connor asked.

"The mall?" Isabel asked.

"That's a good idea!" Sam yelled.

"Everybody take they're boards were riding there" I said.

"I don't ride tho!" Isabel said.

"Don't worry sweetheart I'll drive you" Connor said sweetly.

"Nawh, how cute" Trevor said making a heart with hands.

"It's getting cold out I think it would be best if we all wore jeans" I said politely.

"Hannah has a point, wait here a minute let me go get changed" He said.

"Wait I need to change as well, why don't we meet up in half an hour outside the house?" Lily asked.

"Okay let's go!" I said quickly.

We exited the house and went back to ours.

I went in to my room and heard a scream. I started laughing.

Serves you right Justin, mess with the bull, you get the horns!