Chapter 1!!

I was sitting on the plane listening to Demons by Imagine Dragons. I was moving to LA with my best friends Hannah Louise and Isabel Marie.

I'm so stupid, where are my manners, my name is Lily May Caylen and I'm 20 years old, my hometown is Houston, Texas. I love dancing, singning and skating. I make videos on YouTube and I almost have a 100,000 subscribers. People are always asking me if I'm related to Jc Caylen. But I have no idea who he is.

I must have fallen asleep because I felt someone shaking me.

"Lily wake up were here" Hannah screamed. I get up and walk off the plane. I get my suitecase and walk outside. I see a boy with sandy brown hair styled into a quiff and the most amazing brown eyed I've every seen, holding a sign with our names on it. We walk over to him and he smiles at me.

"Hi, my name's Ricky Dillon. Jc sent me to come pick you up" He says.

"Ok, who's Jc?" I ask and he looks at me as if to say 'nobody told you?'. We get in the car and drive. Turns out we live across the street from him and his friends. We put our bags in the house then go next door. I walk in and a boy walks over to me. He has brown hair that covers his forehead with a red snapback on is head and brown eyes. He's dressed like a skater boy and has a can of Arizona tea in his hand. He is like the boy version of me.

"Hi, I'm Jc Caylen" He says as he sticks his hand out for me to shake it. Oh, so this is THE famous Jc Caylen people are telling me about. I shake his hand.

"Hi, um if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I ask him and he sighs. We sit down on the couch and he starts telling me the story.

"When I was little my parents split up and took my baby sister who was 10 months old at the time. I grew up and moved into this house with Connor Franta, Kian Lawley and Ricky Dillon. I knew about my sister but our mother never told her about me. A few days ago I found out from my dad that you're my sister. I watched your videos and I'm impressed. We both have a lot in common, I mean you are my sister" He explains.

I can't believe this!!!