Chapter One: The Mouse

Chapter 1

As I leaned under an Oak tree I imagined how things will be if i were to be executed on a day we call "tomorrow" as i visualize the pang of crescendoing pain, I realized that I was 16 years existing in our world, that i aged a year, that I'm still in the process of surviving, a cycle called "Life". I see life as a note-in-flaws wherein we hear the music in a distorted place of endless line filled with fortiori people. That for me, No Man is too light to overcome a pound of a beast.

My Name is Chrysanthemum, like the flower, from which i was named from.

I have an auburn color of hair, a pointy nose, the rosy cheeks and most of all a shrewd gray eyes. They used to call me Cris.

My brother, Ben has always been a pain in the ass but i myself would admit that

He is a man of word. Just that he was always the "Cool Guy". He was always with his friend, a girl named Cresta, she has round brown eyes they were so expressive and she has a cute long eyelashes, pointy nose but not like mine and a "heart-shaped" lips. Our family had been friends with their family since we were kids. Ben would play with Cresta almost every day, our family used to call it "puppy love" but according to ben he and cresta were only friends. Yeah right ... And it was ben who has those Foxy gray eyes, squared jaws, the sweet smile and brown hair, I had always seen ben as a "Fox" for no reason, sounds ridiculous and weird. They were calling me for dinner, so I went inside our house for a dinner with the Elisses (cresta's family) as our family and the elisses had the talks i noticed a mouse gripping a coin by its teeth, and out of a sudden my mom called me and i turned to her, losing my attention at the mouse as my mom asks me if i was okay.

"Honey, are you alright?"

"Yes mom, just a bit shaken"

"Okay we're gonna get you fixed later okay honey?"

"Yes mom"

As they continued their talking, I looked back at the mouse but it was gone. Maybe i was just hallucinating. Or maybe its just because of these recent movies i was watching. Anyway let me enjoy the dish and clear my mind.