Chapter Four: Hansel and Gretel

Chapter 4

As I woke up hugging Tyle's pillow, there was a smile on my face, a smile that has never formed before, as I remember that last smile he left me last night. Then I decided to get off my bed and fix my room, its so unusual, me fixing my bedroom, me waking up with a big big smile? . It was just so perfect. and I hope that everything will go my way this day. I looked outside my window, I can see the gleam in every rays of the sun shining through the flowers outside. I can see a sweet meadow and I can smell the aroma of our garden pleasing my senses and keeping me awake. I stretched my arms and my body and I imagined my wings squandering widely from my back to the edge of my arms. Then I saw a boy and a girl down our window, I smiled at them and they smiled back and called me to go meet them outside. Of course I did go out for them. And we had nice conversations, I asked for the boy's name

"What's your name little boy?" As I said with glee

"Im Hansel!" he replied politely

"Ohh that's cuutee!, Well Hi Hansel!, Im Cris"

And then suddenly I remembered again these fairytale nightmares that are happening with me and I instantly felt fear, especially there's no one here to comfort me if something bad is about to happen. Terrified, I asked for the girl's name I just hope that it wont be a Gretel...

"How about youu cutiee?" I tried to be calm and sweet

"Im Gretel!, Cris, can you help us with something?" She said in a supplicating way.

My eyes widened in fear and unforeseeably I felt pressure rising up in my stomach. Not wanting to talk with the kids. But they were begging me, and I tried to think positively, that maybe these kid's parents just named them 'Hansel and Gretel' thinking that it would be cute.

"Okay, i'll try to do my best but I dont guarantee sureness" as I said sweetly but terrified

"We are looking for our other siblings" as the young girl said

Hearing the girl saying that they have siblings slightly relieved me.

"Okay we'll find them!" As I said cheerfully and still slightly terrified

"Thanks cris" as the boy said

As we were walking

'As long as we don't see a house made with candy' as i say inside my head.

We walked jollily through the woods and into a meadowy ground.

While walking, we talked about their siblings, I asked for their siblings' name.

"Anyway what's their names?" As i said with a smile

"Jackson and Jillian!" As they both said at the same time.

"And how were they lost?" As I asked curiously.

"Jack was asked by our mother to go fetch a pail of water at the Evergreen Hills" as Hansel said

"And Jill was asked to get some berries in the woods of Rasaveth" continued Gretel.

Once again the pressure came back and its heavier. Hearing them say Jack and Jill gave me the creeps.

"So where's the woods of Rasaveth?" As I asked curiously, afraid.

"Its near at Rasaveth's store of amulets, they say that she has something to do with witchcraft" as gretel said.

When suddenly we were not able to notice that we are at the heart of Rasaveth's woods!.

a dense, dark forest that is the scene for many a tale in which some unsuspecting us was being ensorcelled by a witch. We heard a chortle from afar. we cant see it clearly because of the instant fog that unexpectedly came. My adrenaline was once again running wild and I can feel something making the company of us three be separated. We can hear each other screaming each other's name and the fog got thicker and thicker as I patted the fog with all my force and as I kept on patting, a face popped out and in my surprise I ran from it. It simultaneously laughed like a witch. And I looked for Hansel and Gretel. I heard another child screaming for help but its neither Hansel nor Gretel its another kid's voice maybe its Jillian I have to go see it on instant. Not caring about the circumstance I followed the voice and continuously, patting the thick fog.

As I was walking I tripped into something, I cant see it but its solid. And I heard another wail under me, calling for help. I can slightly see that I am laying down near a door, an underground door, I scoured through it and there is a stair, leading me to a witch's lair, only torch light was the lighting, there are hooks hanging, there was a jar of eyeballs and a bucket of cut fingers and more that has something to do with witchery, I was so stressed by everything when suddenly I heard someone calling me, it was so loud!. I can hear my mom! Calling me! I need to find mom! I need to know where she is!. I felt Coldness.