Chapter Three : Red Riding Hood

Chapter 3

This late afternoon I decided to go at Tyle's house and while i was walking i saw a girl wearing a stylish vignetted "cape-like-jacket" it was sleeveless and it had a hood and a very thick layered cloth, enough to keep you warm from winter's breath. she was bringing a basket with her she was heading to the woods nearby our street. And I hideously peeked at the basket. On the basket were dozens of green and red apples. And suddenly i met her eye she gave me a very sharp piercing stare. And i was slightly terrified by her look so i immediately glanced away. I looked back seeing only the cape with slight blood at the hood on the snowy floor. Wondering where the girl and her basket full of apples are now. Then i heard a howl. like a werewolf's during a full moon. And i heard a girl's hollow scream from the woods. I became hysterical imagining the girl being cut into pieces and some of her body parts hanged on a tree and her blood trickling down the meadow, just like the fourth line at the dwarves' song "Under the meadow awaits your heart".. My palms were drowned by sweat. I was looking, side by side i got so fidgety. And i heard another howl. I can feel that someone has been following me. And then i heard someone call my name at my back as the adrenaline was running through my veins.

"Cris!"

I screamed in a very culpable way

"Leave me alone! I dont have anything to do with --"

The sight of his deep blue eyes clammed me up and i hugged him. And he hugged back too. I felt relief by tyler's hug keeping me warm and relieved. His luscious voice gave me even more comfort. Like i really never wanted to let go! But finally i did.

"What happened cris?" Said Tyler in a smoky tone.

"I saw a girl! Her appearance was like red riding hood, but her stare is so malefic, not like a little girl's"

"But i know almost everyone in our street, And i dont remember anyone on our neighborhood who looked like that"

And he saw me desperately seeking for answers, He smirked. Turning into a titter

"What?!"

"Nothing!" As he breaks into a laugh.

"Ugghhh! Whatever!" Rolling my eyes. And finally I laughed

We were both laughing in front of his house. We were like retards.

We entered his house. We had our time. We had our bonding. We watched a horror movie and he was so funny, he was hiding behind me whenever the scary scenes are about to show up. And we spent our time, shouting,screaming, etc. and he drove me back into our house at almost around nine. We were in front of my house when again i felt his hug keeping me warm.

"Bye mister scarface" i said as i was scooting out of his car.

"Bye miss .... Uhh miss ..... Uhhhh ..." He said as he was thinking of a word.

"Don't you dare!" As i raised an eyebrow and smiled

"Okaay fiine Miss rosy cheeks!" As he smirked.

"Bye! Goodnight! Take care!" As i leaved a simper

"Okay bye! Goodnight too!" He smiled in a sexy way.

His last smile made my daay! Ohh i can't take out of my mind how sexy was that smiiile! And i finally fell asleep hugging the pillow he gave me during my twelfth birthday.