Chapter Two: Dream

Chapter 2

The next morning mom called us for breakfast, while we were eating I remembered what i dreamt about last night. I was on another world a world with a pinky sky, carnivorous plants, purple lake, a talking cat with the familiar grin, the cat and I had some small talks about the place, we both find it weird and the cat was so familiar like i've seen it on a movie or something, wait, the cat that i just talked to was Cheshire Cat! i can't believe that i just talked to him! How amazing it is to see such a character in my dream he was still lovely and enigmatic as ever. The only thing that was so normal about the place was a bushy hill. Where there are dwarves singing and a girl who was so white, i was actually thinking if she still has blood in her body because of her so white skin, White as the snow and plain as a field. When suddenly the white girl was killed by the dwarves and the dwarves sang a song. The song had an eerie notes and unearthly words.

"A feast of white a taste of leech

from tis flesh we shall taste

honey of blood for a spare of white

under the meadow awaits your heart

For it is 'She' will taste your tart

And so your pure and wicked soul shall devour!"

And it was just the tone i can't forget and it keeps singing in my mind what the hell is

Happening with me. And as i were thinking about last night's dream, i did not notice my mom talking to me, i just did when she hollered my name.

"Cris, are you okay? You're acting so weird since last night."

"Yes mom I'm okay, i just had a bad dream last night"

"what was it about?"

"About a girl who nearly looked like snow white who was killed by six dwarves"

"Well thats not good, and by the way the little guys were supposed to be seven right?" As mom said in a risible way.

We all laughed of course.

"Anyway, how's you and tyle?" Said mom.

"Mom!" I said in a aggravated way.

"What?! , im just teasing. Oh you cute little lady"

"Um, excuse me? That's supposed to be 'Lady' im already sixteen"

"Okaay, fine.. My cute lady" said mom.

"Much better"

"I love you"

"I love you too mom"

Anyway, Tyler is my friend and yes he's quite handsome and smart. He's called Tyle as a nickname. Tyler has a quite edged blue eyes and they were so cute especially when he frowns, he is so cute with his "so serious look", he's also got a reddish lips and they were so kissable, and a smile that can be considered as 'captivating' and most of all the showy jaw bones. We mostly see each other on a friday or saturday.. Mostly skate boarding. Tyler and I had so much differences but we have the same point of ideas. I was the innovative and he was the mechanic. Its like i am the great and he is the powerful, just like "The Wizard of Oz".