Chapter #2

(a/n: um two things. I need a name for the now ex best friend. and i do not in any way ship yoongi and momo, i just happened to pick momo as Y/N :))

Yoongi's POV

I was trying (keyword trying) to find my class when a girl bumped into my chest. I'm slow to get angry (a/n: caught in a lie?) so I just introduced myself.

Yoongi: "Hi. I'm Min Yoongi and I'm new to this school."

Y/N's POV

Even though he was just a bit taller than me, he was obviously a freshman.

Y/N: "Listen, fresh meat, I don't have time for you. And before you ask what "fresh meat" means, it means you're obviously a freshman."

I started to walk away when he pushed me against the locker. I grunted in pain.

Y/N: "Hey, what the fu-"
Y: "I think you got the wrong vibes from me. I was being polite, unlike you. I'm stronger than you think, so don't underestimate me. And by the way, I'm a junior. I just switched schools."

I rolled my eyes and slipped out from under him.

Y/N: "Sure, dork. You're so goddamn short that I assumed that you're a freshman. See you never."

Then I started to walk home. When I was almost there, my shirt suddenly got tugged at. When I looked back it was - you guessed it - Jungkook. I whined in annoyance.

Y/N: "God, can you ever leave me alone?!"
JK: "No."
Y/N: "What do you want from me?"
JK: "You."

I rolled my eyes for the about 10th time today and tried to walk off, but suddenly I got thrown over a shoulder.

Y/N: "Yah! Let me down!"
JK: "No!"
Y/N: "You're so anno-"
JK: "No really you are! Wouldn't you just want to get this over with?"
Y/N: "Get what over with you freak?!"

Silence.

Y/N: "Oh hell no. We are no-"
JK: "I swear on my favorite hoodie if you don't stop arguing with me I will be rough."
Y/N: "Well I swear on my favorite hoodie that if you keep interrupting me, I'm gonna have to hurt you!"

When he laughed, I knocked him out. My dumbass forgot I was over his shoulder, and suddenly when I fell down with him, the world went black.

Yoongi's POV

I was still thinking about that rude sophomore when I saw her laying on the ground with the guy I saw her yelling at earlier. I ran over and picked her up. I don't think she was hurt too bad because she woke up soon.

Y/N: "Wha- YAH YOU DORK PUT ME DOWN!"
Y: "I think you're hurt. Stop fighting back."
Y/N: "I swear to goodness I will hurt you! Don't you see what I've done to him?"

I looked down at the guy who was now waking up.

Y: "Apparently wasn't good enough. He's waking up."

She looked down and started panicking. (a/n: at the disco?)

Y/N: "GO! I'm so tired of him at this point."

I put her down.

Y: "How about you go, you're too fat for me to carry you."
Y/N: "FAT?! Man, I shouldn't have worn a crop top today.."