Chapter #4

(About a week later...)

I walked into school already wanting to go home. I didn't sleep very well yesterday. I don't know why. But it's been a week since I heard from Jungkook that he and Jessica broke up. Lea, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, and I are pretty much inseparable. We've all become good friends. It's the best time I've had with anyone. Everyone's over me and Jungkook but Jessica and Erin still bitch about me and Jungkook's decided he's gay as fuck now. He continuously hits on Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi rolls his eyes but Jimin goes closer to me for comfort and shuts him down gently everytime it happens.

JK: "Y/N!" I heard him shout behind me. Speak of the fucking devil. I turned around and saw him after me. I stopped so he could catch up, and when he did he put his arm around my shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes.

Y/N: "What?"

JK: "Did you see Yoongi and Jimin? They look hot!"

Y/N: "I haven't, and I don't wish to." I forgot to mention that Yoongi's still a prick, but of course Jungkook finds that hot. Lea used to but she likes some boy with plump lips and an attractive face. I think his name is Seokjin. Anyways, that's irrelevant. Yoongi's been rude to me lately for no damn reason. So I avoid him and just talk to Jimin.

JK: "Ooh, you need to! Seriously, almost fainted. C'mon, don't you wanna?" he begged while whining.

Y/N: "Jungkook, they always wears something simple. What's so different about today?" I said. I felt like I was raising a child when I was around Jungkook. But he's my friend and I love him. Of course, not as in I have a crush on him. I respect the fact that he swings the other way, unlike some girls.

JK: "They changed, Y/N! CHANGED!" he said while shaking me.

Y/N: "Stop! Stop, and just calm the fuck down." (a/n: my friends @ me after Euphoria)

JK: "Sorry," he mumbled.

Y/N: "It's okay," I said and got on his back so he could show me the way to Yoongi and Jimin. I gave in just because I knew he'd keep bothering me, even though he apologized. When we finally pushed past the crowd of horny girls and we're standing in front of them - the crowd was so big that I couldn't see even while being on Jungkook's back - my jaw practically broke.

I had only three questions: 

Who said they could be so hot? 

How come Jimin was a shy little fluffball yesterday, but now he's being flirty with almost every girl?

And when did they dye their hair?

I'll probably never get the answer.

Y/N: "What. The. Fuck," I whispered.

JM: "Y/N! Hi~" he said and tried to hug me, even though I was on Jungkook's back.

JK: "Don't, we're allergic to sexy," he said while backing up. "I'm not even flirting this time. What the hell happened to the cute Chim Chim we know and love?"