Chapter #3

(a/n: okay so literally none of you helped me with a name for the friend but okay.. her name will be Erin.)

(a/n: join me on picsart! i'm @/taehyungs_alien

(a/n: join me on picsart! i'm @/taehyungs_alien. okay that's enough self advertisement, on with the story ;))

(a/n: another note, i've deleted "My Sexy Co-Worker for.. reasons. i'm sorry to anyone who was reading it and enjoying it. however, Ji- oof i almost spoiled the chapter, anyways enjoy)

                                                                             (The Next Day..)

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

The school day had barely started and I already wanted to go home. 

Jessica was giving me a death glare because Jungkook was looking at me. It's not my fault that he can't mind his own damn business. I wonder what that dork was doing at the moment. He's not in my class so I wouldn't know. Finally the bell rang for us to leave class. Walking up to the door, I got bumped into by an angry Jessica.

J: "Move, bitch."

It's not my fault your boyfriend can't keep his eyes on you and it's also not my fault that I told you the truth yesterday. But whatever. Closely behind her was Jungkook, repeatedly saying sorry. He - gladly - didn't even notice me. I laughed at the sight of him chasing after her. As I walked down the hall, I saw the dork talking to a good-looking guy. I swear I've seen him before, I just can't remember his name. (a/n: i know guy but I don't know guy name) Oh, that's right!

                                                                       Park Jimin was his name

I hear he's a singer, I've just never heard him sing. Not even in music class, he says he's too shy to. My goal has always been to hear his singing voice. I get so lost in my thoughts that i don't even realize that he and the dork are right in front of me.