04

431 likes Minnie: lookie lookie lookie here comes kookie💖 —HappyHobi: this quality is trashJeonKook: why didn't I notice thisKingSJ: aweYoong

431 likes
Minnie: lookie lookie lookie here comes kookie💖

HappyHobi: this quality is trash
JeonKook: why didn't I notice this
KingSJ: awe
Yoong.ink: lemme tattoo you jimin
Mi.so_cute: ^^fuck no, he's not about to look like some loser delinquent
Yoong.ink: stfu you stupid bitch @.Mi.so_cute
Minnie: please no fighting in my comments😓
———————————-
Saturday and Sunday flew by with ease. It was filled with old movies, junk food, and friendly cuddles. It's always simple with Jimin. He never worried about the amount of skin ship we would share. He's always been an affectionate little thing.

He likes to hold on to he end of my shirt or brush his hand across my arm ever so often. Jimin is the type of person who needs physical connection. It calming to him knowing that someone is right there with him. It's fulfilling to know that I can give him some type of comfort by just allowing him to touch me, which I don't let many people to do.

When he went home Sunday evening, it was slightly awkward to say the least. I tried to keep my newly confirmed feelings at bay all weekend, but it was found to be difficult with him being so close all the time. I've always been attracted to Jimin, but I thought it was just physical. Not once did I think I would start liking him in that way. I only started noticing these feelings about three months ago.

I know I'm in a very dangerous situation. There's only two ways it can go. I could either confess my feelings for him, which would most likely end in rejection, or suffer through never knowing what could've been. What ever the hell happens, there's on thing I know for certain.

I can't lose Jimin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're all currently sitting at our lunch table. The regular seven plus Miso and some of her clan. She just insists that she sits with us because "Jimin is over here." I don't really think that's the reason. She doesn't even talk to him. She just bugs Yoongi of all people. I don't know why him. He doesn't even like her and she knows that, but for some reason she is persistent in asking him very personal questions. Things about his home life or his siblings. Just weird shit like that.

"Kookie, can you open this?" 

I turn to my right and see Jimin holding a bag of Doritos towards me. I softly laugh at his childishness and take the small, dangling bag from his hands. I rip it open with ease and take a chip out of the bag. I make an "ah" sound, motioning him to open his mouth. He opens his mouth excitedly, giggling. We continue like this until we hear a loud scoff from across the table.

"I don't know what the hell you think you're doing Jimin, but it's stopping now. 'Kay?" Miso said haughtily.

Jimin instantly shrinks back in his seat, mumbling a meek "sorry." He quickly grabs the bag of chips back from my hand. The whole table has stopped talking at this point, awkwardness filling the air.