03

641 likesMi

641 likes
Mi.so_cute wild night with this one😛😏🙊 @.Minnie

KingSJ: no. not my child.
KingNJ: ^^
Its_Hyuna: you guys are so cute girl😘
Jeonkook: Give jimin his phone back.
Jenniebabe: ugh goals😍😍😍
TM.ark: check your texts
okokyeri: how to delete someone caption
Yoong.ink: the caption doesn't even match the picture.
View all 40 comments
——————————

Jungkook pov

Do you ever let your mind run on its own accord?

Not really thinking intentionally. Wondering different outcomes of a past event, but knowing good and well there's no point because you can never go back to that time.

Well that's what I'm currently doing right now.

What if I would've stopped Jimin from going with Miso. What if I would've just put my foot down and said no, but it's not like I could actually stop him. In the end he's his own person and no matter what I say, he will do what he wants.

Or think he wants.

If he didn't go, maybe I wouldn't be having a panic attack at 7:00 o'clock at night.

I haven't heard from Jimin all day. I usually go to his house every Saturday morning so we can decide what to do for the time being. Sometimes I even go home with him from school.

Obviously that didn't happen considering Miso kidnapped him and took his phone. I don't even know where the bitch lives, so I can't go look for him. I feel completely helpless. I hate feeling like this. Like I'm useless. He could be dying and I wouldn't know what to do. There's always this impending feeling of needing to protect him and when I'm incapable of doing so, I get frustrated.

I'm just about to have a complete come apart when I get a call.

Jimin.

I snatch my phone off the dresser answering immediately, almost dropping it in the process.

".... Jimin?" I answer hesitantly, praying to god that it's actually him.

"Can you come get me? Please." Jimin says with a slight voice crack. He sounds so hoarse and tired.

"Yeah yeah for sure, baby. You're just gonna have to give me the address okay?" I say already slipping on my shoes.

Jimin gives me the address and I'm already speeding down the road. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house. I stop at a pretty big h- mansion with huge double doors.

Rich people.

I honk the horn and Jimin comes running out, his floppy blonde hair bouncing is the dewy morning air. I unlock the door and Jimin slides into the seat of my black, wrangler Jeep.

I wait for him to buckle up. I double check it to be certain. I then pull out of the long curvy driveway and start on the way back to my house.

"Jimin baby, why didn't you just drive your car to my house? I mean I don't mind coming to get you at all, I was just wondering." I ask already knowing the answer.