Chapter 8

-AUTHOR'S NOTE

For this chapter and the last one my friend has been writing and she may write chapter nine too.

Izzy's pov:

I am talking to Trevor on the phone right now. "I'm sorry if this is awkward Trevor but I wanted you to know that I would prefer not to...um...you know...until I'm married with a guy okay?" I ask. My voice is shaking.

I can almost hear Trevor grinning. "Then I'll just have to propose, won't I? By the way, when's your birthday?"

"Next Monday."

"Okay, see you later gorgeous."

I hang up and go to sit on the couch. Today is Friday. Three days until my nineteenth birthday.

Trevor's pov:

Half an hour after Izzy called me, I talked to Kian and Sam to see if we could set up a triple engagement :)

I don't want to force Isabel into this though so I am going to shower her these next few days with as much love I can give, even though we only just met three weeks ago.

Sam's pov:

I can't wait. I am going to propose to Taylor tonight.

Taylor: Around 3 in the morning Sam shows up at the door.

"Alright, close your eyes," he says.

I have my eyes closed for like twenty minutes and I can hear him whispering to someone on the phone. Then he leads me into the backyard and we lie down on the grass side by side when he tells me to open.

Above me, written in fireworks is, "Taylor you are my one and only love forever. Take my hand and live your life with me. If you agree, every night you will fall asleep in my arms and every morning you will wake up to a dozen kisses and then some."

Sam leans in and whispers in my ear, "Will you marry me?"