Chapter 2

He slowly makes his way towards me, scanning over my body and licking his lips hungrily. His eyes glistening with lust, I look away cringing. I feel my face burning so I bite down hard on my lip. He roughly pins me up against the wall, his hands above my head and his head nuzzling into my neck. "I know you want me" he whispers into my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"No" I reply hesitantly. "I think it's you who likes me" I mumble, emphasising 'you' by digging my finger into his chest. His breaths are warm on my neck and he chuckles at my suggestion. "You got that right" he groans whilst leaning in closer and grinding on me. My eyes widen and I struggle to push him off of me.

"Lucy" I hear my dad call. He smirks down at me and makes his way down the stairs then I finally I let out a breath I never knew I was holding. One day at school and I have a boy pinning himself up against me, literally.

His words linger in my mind 'I know you want me'. Every time I repeat it I start believing it more and more. No, god damn it Lucy. No, he just wants you for your body. I can't help it. I'm beginning to crave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this filler chapter as chapter 3 is going to be quite long and take some time to write so enjoy this for now :)