Love Struck: Loving A Thug [1]

WARNING⚠ !!! This First Chapter Is An Intro To The Story. Meet The Characters And Get To Know Them And A Little Of Their Background. #ALittleBoring.

                    cccccccccx ~Enjoy !!

Kylani's POV:

      Hey I'm Kylani Desion Simon. I Stand At 5'0 On The Dot. I Have Long Hair To My Mid-Back And I Wear Glasses. I Have Brown Carmel Skin And I Have Pearl Grey Eyes. Im 16 Year Old And I Live With My Dad Symone. I Have A 18 Year Old Brother  Named Daniel Or The Name That He Only Allows Me To Call Him. Danny.He's In The Game Of Course And We Live In A 3 Story House With 6 Bedrooms And 5 Baths. We've Been Through A lot.

  My Mom Went Missing A Good Three Years Ago. My Brother And I Were Asleep When My Dad Got A Knock On The Door. We Were Woken Up By Sirens And Ran Down Stairs...

   **Flashback**

   "Sir We Found Her Abandoned Car I-" He Was Cut Off.

    " Wiat ...What Do You Mean By Abandoned.?"

   " Somebody Called In A Ocean Blue Mercedes Benz. When We Got To The Scene The Car Door Was Ajar and No One Was In It." There Was A Pause. Nobody Said Anything. I Hadn't Realized It Until Danny Pulled Me Into A Hug That O Was Brawling. He Shirt Was Drenched In My Tears.

  " There Was No Sign Of Forced Entry." He Continued. My Dad Was Zoned Out And Wasn't Listening To Anything The Officer Was Saying.

My Dad Was Bhurt..Badly..... He Looked As If Someone Stuck A Knife Through His Chest And Pushed It The Other Side While Twisting It To Give Extra Affect.

He Wore The Look Of Heartache And Pain.

End If Flashback:

  When She First Disappeared We Were All Shattered. My Dad Sent His Workers Out To Go Looking For Her. But They didn't Have Any Luck. Ever Since Then My Dad And Danny Have Been Very Protective Over Me. I Sometimes Just Go To My Room  Just To Think About Her And Throw On My Eminem CD And Play When I'm Gone