Love Struck: Loving a Thug [4]

DaeDae/Dejon POV:

     I Was Pulling Lani Close To Me. And Right When I Leaned In...

           Its Me And You Now

  I've Been Waitin

Think I'm Gonna Make The Move Now

Baby Tell Me How You Li-

    .     

Her Phoned Sang. I Slid It Out Her Back Pocket And She Tried To Snatch It Away From Me. I Moved It Out Of Reach From Her Short Ass.How You Gone Forward My Calls But Be Quick Asf To Answer Otha Niqqas Call.

    " Dejon Give Me My Phone.!"

    " Why.?" I Said Calmly

    " Its My Damn Phone. Give It Here!"

     " You Need To Calm Yo Ass Down And Stop All That Damn Yellin." She Was Sexy Asf When She Was Mad.

   " Give Me My Phone."

    " If I Don't."  With That She Walked Over To My Bed And Got My Phone. I Didn't Care Cause She Don't Know My Password.

     " Give.Me.My Phone." I Just Looked At Her. She Attempted To Look Through My Phone. I Smirked To Myself. My Smirk Faded When She Turned My Phone Around To My Wallpaper. Ahh Shitt.

  Kylani's POV:

I Wanted Laugh So Bad But I Couldnt Because I Was Still Mad He Had My Phone. He Really Thought I Didn't Know His Password. It Was 7293. Raze. I Knew That Since Last Year. I Was His Girlfriend For 2 Years On And Off. Y'all Already Kno What The Deal Was.

   He Reached For It And I Moved It Out His Reach And Ran Towards The Bathroom And Locked The Door. I Went To His Messages I Saw Our Messages And A Couple From His Crew. I Wasn't Gonna Go Thru All Of Em.

    " Kylaniii. Here's Your Phone Now Come Out. Please." I Got My Phone From Off The Floor And Right When I Went To Unlock The Door His Phone Vibrated. He Had A Text From 'the bae Maddie' Maddie Was A White Girl. She Was Smart Pretty And Shy. She Talked To Me But We Ain't Like Best friends Or Nun. I Open The Door And Threw His Phone At Him.

    " You Got A Text From Bae By The Way." I Said Coldy I Was Storming Down The Stairs When He Grabbed Me By My Arm.

   " Kylani Its Not Whatchu Think." Dontchu Just Hate That Damn Phrase. When Its Clearly Watchu Think It Is. Before They Even Start To Lie They Lie.

    " Oh.! But It Is. That's Your Ex So What Do You Expect Me To Think.?!" I Yelled. He Didn't Respond.

" Exactly." I Snatched My Arm From Him And Continued Down The Stairs.  

   " Kyla-" he Attempted To Call For Me.

    " No.! Dejon Just Stop.! We Both Know You Don't Love Me. If You Did Your EX Would Be Txting Yo Phone Talm Bout  Some 'Baby I Miss You. I Want You!' So Go Be With Her. Or She Can Come Be Witchu Cuhz I'm Done. Your A Pathetic Son Of Bitch Of A Boyfriend." I told Him Heartlessly Once I Reached The Bottom Of The Stairs . He Looked Mad But I Didn't Give Two Blue Fucks Anymore.  He Tried To Flip It On Me Saying Me And Lucas Were Looking Mighty Close And Shiht. Wtf.⁉⁉