Love Struck: Loving a Thug [7]

Kylani's POV:

  I Woke Up Kinda Late On Saturday Wrapped In Lucas's Arms. I Really Had To Pee. I Tried To Wiggle Out His Grip But It Was Too Strong. But Not Stronger Than The Urge I Had To Pee. Like I Don't Care If I Lost My V-Card To Him If I Didn't Get Up Soon He Was Gonna Get Peed On. Like Fr.

   " Where You Going.?" He Asked As I Wiggled To Get Free If His Grip

  " I Have To Go To The Bathroom." He Let Me Up. I Went To Use The Bathroom. I Went On Ahead And Got In The Shower. I Bathed And Let The Warm Water Hit My Body I Felt So Relaxed. I Decided It Was Time To Get Out When I Smelled Something Cooking. I Dried Of Brushed My Teeth, Lotioned Up With Victoria's Secret And Sprayed On Body By Her Also. I Didn't Wanna Waist Time Blow Drying My Hair So I Just Threw Up Into A Messy Bun. I Put On A Bra And Panty Set And Walked Out. The Smell Of Break Fast Was Stronger. I Grabbed One Of His T- Shirts Out The Drawer And Went Down Stairs. I Almost Fell On My Face. My Legs Felt Alot Different. They Felt Numbed And A Little Weak.

   " Lani You Okay.?" Luke Asked Making His Way Up The Stairs To Me.

  " Yeah. I'm Just A Little Clumsy."

  " New Legs.?" He Asked Helping Me Up With A Slight Grin.

  " What.?"

  " New Legs. Its A Term For After You Loose You Innocence, You Get New Legs."  He Gave Me A Piggy Back Ride Down The Stairs And Sat Me Down At The Bar. " You Ain't So Innocent As Daddy Thinks You Are." He Smirked At Me.

" Whatever.!" I Scoffed. I Watched Him Cook As His Back Muscles Flexed. He Was Only Wearing Basket Ball Shorts Exposing His Ripped Body. I'd Rather Have Him For Breakfast Lol. All Jokes Aside, It Smelled So Good.

" Grits, Eggs, Pancakes, And Italian Sausages." I Was Stunned.

  " Who Taught You How To Cook.?" I Asked Him. I Was Curious Because I've Never Saw A Boy Cook Something Like This.

  " My NiNi Rosalinda. I'm Actually Going To See Her Next Month For The Holidays."  He Handed Me A Plate.

  " Oh Coo. Does She Stay Down Here.?" He Hesitated Before He Answered.

" Nah...She Stay In Italy..." I Kinda Had A Duhh Moment But Hell I Wouldn't Expect Him To Go That Far But That Is His Family.

  I Didn't Say Anything. What Could I Say.? I Was Just Taking It All In. The Food Was Hella Good Tho.!! I Was Enjoying It. 15 Minutes Later We Were Done And I Wash Dishes Since My 'New Legs' Gained Their Strength Back. I In Deep Thought. When Was He Planning On Telling Me.? That Was The Question I Kept Asking Myself.

  " Lani. You Okay.? You Haven't Said A Word Since I Told You I Was Going To Italy."

  " Yeah....I'm Fine." I Told Him Dryly. " Can You Take Me Home.?"  I Had To Get Some Clothes.

" Yeah." He Sighed And Grabbed His Keys And He's Phone. After I Got A Pair Of His Sweats And Tied Up His Oversized Shirt We Went To The Car.

" Kylani. You Know You Could Come With Me Right.?" He Asked As He Drove.

" Yeah. That Would Sound Nice If It Wasn't On A Family Holiday."

" There's Thanksgiving And Christmas. We Can Stay With Your Fam For One And Go To Italy For The Other One." He Suggested. Ugg The Only Thing About Relationships I'd This. Whos Family Get The Holiday Visit.

" I Just Don't Know. I've Never Been Without My Family For The Holidays." I Informed Him As We Pulled Up In My Driveway.

" Can You Just Think About It.?"