Chapter 13

Author POV:

When their lips finally touched, it was sweet and soft. It was only for 10 seconds as they stopped unconnected their lips. She stared opening her eyes seeing at his eyes. He was surprised she let him kiss her.

...

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Yelled a Redhead beauty

"WAahhaa!" Yelled Brick, falling off the couch.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. We kissed..and I kiss back..and.." Blossom started mumbling things which made Brick confused.

"What the hell are you mumbling Pinky" he asked rubbing his head from the hit he got when he fell.

"YOU! And YOU K-KISS M-ME!" She screamed at him, her finger trembling while she pointed at him.

"Kiss?! What?!. Sorry to break it to you Pinky, but I ain't kiss you at all" he said lifting his both hands up, telling the truth.

"N-NO Y-YOU DID!" She yelled, her eyes showing she was going to lose it. "Y-YOU DID! LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WATCH THE MOVIE!"

"No we didn't, we just watched a movie then you fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the movie. I fell asleep when the movie was done." He told her.

"T-then..what was that.."

"You must of had a dream Pinky, relax. Don't worry about me kissing you, that's not gonna happen at all" he said, but kinda feeling bother by it.

Blossom let out a sigh of relief, "so nothing happen yesterday?"

"No, we just watched a movie then fell asleep" he told her.

"Okay" She said, she got up and started stretching. "Imma go take a shower" she said leaving him in the living room. He nodded his head as he let her go.

When Blossom got in the bathroom, she kept remembering the whole dream. How they kissed and how he made a move on her and she let him. How she got scared when they watched the movie "IT" . "Ugh" She said annoyed. "Why did I have to have that stupid ass dream" she whispered.

Meanwhile

Brick was outside in the living room still, on the floor with popcorn around him. "Why did she have a dream about that?" He said curious. He put his index finger on his chin, thinking what made her think all about that, but just thinking about it made him more confused then he already was.

Brick soon got up from the floor and brushed off the popcorn he had on his clothes. He walked over to the kitchen to get a fruit to eat.

Blossom got out of the shower and went to her room. "Bubbles called me and she said she wants both to come over her place" she said sticking out her head.

Brick nodded his head with a "Okay" and let Blossom do her thing to get change and ready. Brick also took a shower and got ready.

When they were done, they both got there keys and started heading out to meet up with their siblings..

To Be Continued