Rise: a twd fanfic

Third person

Kieran looked out the window of his tiny house. It was rainy outside. He got up and went to his kitchen for breakfast. He had some cereal and was making some bacon in the microwave. His mom came running down the stairs.

Kierans POV

I was making my bacon and mom came running down the stairs. Then she said " we need to leave. Now." I laughed at her joke. Then she looked at me and said "now listen son, we are leaving." I nodded and went to pack my things. I put my IPhone in my pocket. Then I got all of my other items and put them in my backpack. I didn't have much... I was only 11 but I only had a backpack full of belongings. I didn't feel bad for myself. I went downstairs and my mom gave me a poncho and I put it on. Then she gave me a sword. I was really good with a sword. I had taken lessons for five years. We went to the car and we drove to the border. Then there was a scream. People got out of their cars. Mom said "get out." I did as told and somebody said "run! the undead are here! RUN! so we did. And then I got pushed over in the crowd. Mom didn't notice and I passed out.

__________________________

A/N wassup derp wads I am totally writing this. I am going to find a couple of people from the group. Love y'all - datasian.