Ep.1

I opened my eyes slowly meeting with those of the one and only itachi uchiha. My eyes widened as I stared at him. It was a dark night and he was carrying me and another baby, wait, baby!? No way! Sasuke Uchiha! I stared in disbelief and shear horror. I was born in the naruto world, i was probably dreaming. But how could i be dreaming? I was clearly shot to death in my old world. There's no way i survived, unless i was in a coma?

Yes that could answer my question. I was in coma and i would wake up soon.

"Aimi?" itachi called my name. I wanted to talk, but all that came out of my mouth was baby gibberish. I couldn't believe I was being carried by itachi, did it mean that I was his baby sister!?

I couldn't tell, and won't be able to tell for a while.I stared at itachi who stared back. Then i smiled at him and he smiled back using a finger to tickle my nose. I sneezed and he chuckled. He looked so young.

"It's a full moon tonight sasuke, aimi." i nodded as if in agreement and the baby next to me began swinging his arm around almost poking me in the eyes. I growled annoyed and the next time his hand came near me i bit him. I didn't have any teeth so it was harmless. Itachi laughed at us but suddenly i felt over come with terror.

I felt the most dense killing intent i have ever felt, heck i had never felt killing intent before! but something told me this was it. I was extremely dense, so dense i began to suffocate. i couldn't breath, couldn't move, couldn't do anything. And the only thing i could do was cry. Cry like a banshee, so cry i did.

Then sasuke began to cry as well, he began to cry like there was no tomorrow and so did i. I became scared, scared because i knew i was powerless, scared of death. I tried to calm myself down but that didn't work.

Itachi was at loss at what to do and started to take us through the house away from the backyard when the ground began to shake. The nine tails, this was the nine tails attack, what a perfect time to be awake! i couldn't keep crying, i need to try to be as helpful to itachi as i could. And the only way i could do that was if i was asleep. But how could i possibly fall asleep with this much chakra practically drowning me. I had to reassure myself that i was safe. I had to convince myself that i was safe in the hands of itachi. I know sasuke would survive but what about me?

I was not part of the original plot, i was insignificant and my death wouldn't change anything.

This world had no need for me. That made me dispensable. To survive i had to get strong. But i couldn't get strong if i was overwhelmed by fear. I had to calm down... calm down. Itachi had safely made it out of the house.

"What's going!?" he questioned as he watched everyone taking their things and running around. No one even bat an eyelid to us, that angered me. It didn't matter which world i was in, selfishness overwhelmed people. Itachi was a really selfless guy. But truth be told in a situation like this i would only care for myself and my family, and no one else.

Not the Hokage. Not the village, just the people that are close to me.

Suddenly a rock came flying at us. Itachi just dodged it, my heart was beating extremely fast, that was too close, i wasn't ready to die! But i can't do a damn thing!

In the anime itachi was ok with one baby, but now we were two how can i secure our survival? what can i do? I'm so screwed! Itachi began running and soon we heard a girl crying. Itachi caed out to her, "Hurry!" itachi said. In my head i was also screaming hurry! didn't she understand the situation!? why was she just standing there!? "ok!" she said running towards us. Suddenly another boulder came flying at us.

My eyes widened at it, no one noticed, not even itachi! he was busy paying attention to the girl! Shit! The closer it came the more my heart trembled. Was this the end!? i just arrived here!?

No.

I was not going to fucking die!

suddenly i felt a stinging sensation in my eyes and before i knew it the boulder arrived and shattered, in mid air. Looking closely i noticed a tin layer of a red semi sphere surrounding us. Itachi's widened eyes stared at mine. I felt warm fluid flow down my cheeks and my eyes became heavier, the fluid brought with it a smell i knew so well, blood.

My eyes closed refusing to opened and i felt my conciousness slip away.

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment.