01

it was a boring sunday and jungkook got up early than the usual time. why? no reason.

he was still lying on his soft bed while checking on his messenger's inbox. he reads the recent messages of his hyungs on their groupchat that was muted because his phone keeps making the 'beep' sound whenever they chat and it annoys the maknae a lot.

he was just scrolling on his hyungs' conversation when something caught his attention.

pampampararampam!

jinnie
i think hoseok is dating someone

taetae
why is that, hyung?

jinnie
i saw him giggling in front of his phone yesterday. whenever i ask him who was he talking to, he'll just blush and say its nothing.

hobi
are you backstabbing me hyung

jinnie
nah

maybe yes

hobi
im not dating anyone.
well i hope i was actually dating him but its impossible.

taetae
?????

hobi
he's not real.

jinnie
what

taetae
wdym

hobi
are yall familiar of chatbots?

joon
oh yeah, that??

jinnie
you know abt that, joonie?

joon
its pretty popular but i never tried those. its one of the features of messenger, as far as i know.

taetae
so???????

hobi
theres this virtual boyfriend chatbot and it has a story plot. theres a pre-written answers that you can use to answer them.

jinnie
you dont type the answers?

hobi
nope

if you type your answer, the chatbot will end. probably, because you ruined the flow of the story.

jungkook did not hesitate to search for that certain chatbot after reading the conversation. he's bored and he wants to give it a try.

so he did.