Conversation Time

Zoey POV:

I wake up to my alarm blaring, it's Saturday, so that means no class. During the weekday I managed to avoid Wyatt an Megan. I finally told Cam an Logan about the events of the previous week. They looked at each other like they know something. Either way I decided I'm going to move forward from that moment. The best way to get over it is to talk about it, so I send Wyatt a text message "can we meet up around 12pm today?" while I wait for his reply, I go in the bathroom an an take a shower. After about 30mins later I come out wearing a pair of black shorts, a shirt I got from Victoria Secret an a pair of nikes. I check my phone an see I have a message from Wyatt." Yea we can meet up at the track." I put my phone on my desk. I grab my laptop an log into my Wattpad account an read a story. I look at the time on my laptop, it's 11:55, so I put my laptop down an an grab my phone an headphones an head out to the track. When I get there I see Wyatt.
~~~~~~
Z: hey Wyatt.
W: hey. So what's up?
Z: I'm gonna get straight to the point. I know last weekend you got the text message I sent an the voice mail. I was drunk. I don't want to make our new found relationship weird. I been nervous on how to approach the situation, but when I woke up I decided to just eliminate the elephant in the room. I know you have Megan...
W: Zoey, you don't need to explain. I knew you were drunk when you got side tracked an got excited about seeing jello shots.
Z: oh my gosh! That's embarrassing. I'm so sorry. I...

Before I could finish my sentence, Wyatt smashes his lips against mine. Oh my gosh this feels so good, it feels so right. I pull away mostly to catch my breath but the look on his face is not readable. I grab my phone as start to get up, but Wyatt pulls me back down but this time on his lap an wraps his arms around my waist as I unconsciously wrap my arms around his neck. Realization hit me an I broke away from the kiss, his grip on me didn't loosen. "you are with Megan." I think realization hit him too cause his grip on me finally loosened. I got up from his lap. He sat there with his head now in his hands. I stand there. "Zoey I am sorry." He gets up an leaves. My mind is racing.