Rained In

Wyatt POV:

I wake up the next morning an I was in the best mood. Last night I went on a date with Zoey, an she took me to a place that she has never took any guy to, an I met her cousin Jeffrey. He added me on snapchat, Instagram an Facebook. He did give me the cousin lecture. Then my night go better, last night Zoey kissed me. I open the curtains in the room an see that it's raining cat & dogs. I hop in the shower an when I'm done I put on a pair of jeans, an a polo shirt an white Nike. I head downstairs an I see Mrs. Wilson an her sister talking. "hey Wyatt, there is breakfast on the stove. Just saw on the news, the carnival will be closed today." I make my way over to the stove an put eggs, bacon, waffle on my plate. "you, Zoey an Bryce can use the movie room downstairs. Zoey knows how to get to it. My niece really likes you" I sit at the table "I like her too." I say to her aunt. Moments later Bryce, Zoey, am her dad an uncle come into the kitchen. I glance at Zoey as she piles her plate, she comes over an sit beside me, she looks at me and I wink at her. I know she is blushing. I see her mom look at her an she nods her head in the direction of the living room. After Zoey is done, I grab her plate an wash them, I walk her into the living room. We sat in the living room an just did nothing, she leaned her head on my shoulder an I intertwined our hands. We sat there a just enjoying each other company.

It was about three in the evening, Zoey an I just watched TV. We did video chat with Logan an Camilla. They are talking about doing date night when we get back. Christmas Eve is tomorrow, Bryce an I are going out later to get last minute gift. I brought Zoey gift an three weeks ago. I'm getting rest of her family something.
~~~~~~
Bryce an I just got back from the mall. I got everyone gift wrapped. Now I'm going to spend some more time with Zoey. Just as I was about to open my door "hey, let's watch some movies, my aunt am uncle have a movie room downstairs." She grabs my arm an pull me downstairs an to the kitchen for snacks, then she pulls me down some steps an into a room with a movie screen an some sofas, an recliner. We decide to sit on one of the five couches. She chooses a movie an sits beside me an rest her head on my chest with her arm across my abdomen. I play with the end of her hair. We eat popcorn, an skittles. I know I'm gonna have to hit the gym up when I get back on campus.

When the movie goes off she sits up an looks at me "what are we?" this caught me by surprise so I take her hand an interwine our fingers "what do you want to be?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders, an look down to our hands, I lift her chin an let loose our hands, I see the disappointment but I look her in those beautiful eyes "I want to be what ever you want us to be" I lean over an kiss her forehead. She holds my hand again after picking a new movie an goes back to laying on my chest.

We head to bed around 11. I can't wait to see Zoey face when she see my gift.