The Party

Zoey's POV:

I get up the next morning an grab my phone, I have fifteen missed calls an twenty-five text messages all from Jayson. "Zoe I'm sorry. I love you. Please pick up the phone. I want to explain. I need you. I made a mistake" all the voicemails said the same thing. The text were about the same except one "I will be at the party tonight. I want to talk to you. Give me ten minutes. I love you." After I read that I sat back on the bed an cried. Camilla comes into my room an see me "what is wrong" I show her the text message from Jayson, she gets up an walks out my room an I hear the door open to our apartment. About thirty seconds later Jeremiah, Logan, Wyatt an Bryce are in my room. They are standing around me trying to come up with some 'game plan' to keep me safe at the party tonight. "I just won't go guys!!" Bryce looks at me "your going to this party" I honestly wanted to go but I just don't want my friends looking after me all night. "I will think about it. Now how about some breakfast, I'm starving" Cam burst out laughing knowing I'm dead serious. So everyone went back to their place to get ready to head out for breakfast. Once my bedroom was empty again I pull out my clothes for today which only includes a pair of sweatpants, a big bang theory shirt, an white converse. After my shower I put on my clothes, I get a text message, kinda afraid to look at it but I glance at who it is it's from Wyatt "if you don't want to go to the party I can hang out with you. Completely up to you" Wyatt has been so sweet. We have grown closer together since our fresh start. "I don't want you to miss the party. The party doesn't start for another 14hrs. I might change my mind." I finish getting my hair in my poof balls an meet Camilla in the living room.

After breakfast we decided to head to the gym to work off breakfast. Since Christie doesn't work Saturday morning we didn't mind. After I change into my work out clothes the devil himself is standing at the door an as soon as I am completely out the dressing room, he pulls me across to the kids gym which is basically empty. "Zoey I am sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I love you. When I met you during the summer I knew you were something special an I had to have you in my life. I loved spending everyday with you during the summer. I applied for UTC before I met you an when you told me you were attending I knew UTC was where I wanted to be because it was near you. You are beautiful, smart, hilarious, goal oriented, am most important is that you are the only girl woman that I have ever felt these feelings for." (Slap!!) I run out of the room an the first person I see is Bryce "what's wrong sis?" My brother looks over my shoulder an see Jayson walking from the same direction I came from "did he touch you. If he did I will kill him!" I shake my head no. I see Logan an Camilla come over from the equipment they were on checking on what was going on. Bryce tells them an Logan is beyond pissed. Bryce leave a me walks away with Logan, "what's going on over here? Where is y'all brothers going" I look at Wyatt an knowing what he would do I tell him "they just saw some dudes they knew from frat." Wyatt believes me an walks away.
*****
I am getting ready for the party, I just finish my makeup, I did my hair

*****I am getting ready for the party, I just finish my makeup, I did my hair

I give myself a once over before heading to the living room. "DAMN!! You look sexy tonight." Camilla says when I walk out my room. Logan an Wyatt are there too.

When we arrive at the party Camilla an I head straight for the dance floor. The music is blasting an I feel right at home moving my body to the beat. I promised myself I was not going to let Jayson or anybody else ruin my night. After about six songs Cam an I decide to go look for some refreshments, luckily we didn't have to go far because I spot jello shots an a bartender handing out tequila shots. I down five jello shots an like three tequila shots; at this point I'm ready to dance again but I see Cam is dancing with Jeremiah so I grab Wyatt an man does his hands feel good on my body. I think the alcohol is finally kicking in. The DJ is on point tonight, Wyatt an I are dancing for what feels like hours. "I NEED SOME AIR...COME WITH ME" I yell over the music so Wyatt can hear me. Wyatt intertwine our finger an escorts me to the front door. I pass by Logan an some girl an Bryce with some girl an let them know I was fine I was was just getting some air. As soon as we get outside I fill my lungs with air an lean against the building. "Hey Wyatt, can I ask you something?"
"Yea what's up? I stand up straight an face him. "Why did it upset you so much when Jayson kissed Christie. You were more mad at him than you were at Christie?" He looked at me an with no hesitation he said "you shouldn't cry over some dude who doesn't know your worth" he looked at the ground after saying that. My heart felt happy that someone cared. I started to get cold so Wyatt gave me his jacket an we just talked.

Logan, Cam, Jeremiah an Bryce came outside an saw us talking. We decided to head back to our dorm. We found a church near campus. My mom will be joining us.