cat and dragon

I awake reaching my arm forward to touch my moms face but she was gone...again, I woke up G Which caused him to whipper in worry of me. Petting behind his skull mask he began to pant in happiness causing his tail to spilt into 9 smaller tail. 3z rolled into the cockpit and told me that  we had arrived and the client was waiting below, G jumped off me and I began to being the ship down slow and steady. Reaching for my helmet I noticed something about it, the helmet hand changed completely with a picture next to it.

 Reaching for my helmet I noticed something about it, the helmet hand changed completely with a picture next to it

(The skull is completely back with the helmet highlights gold with a sliver visor)

Picking the picture up I saw it was a raven perched on my arm before mom left with the writing on its back 'My dragon'. Tears streamed down my eyes placing the picture in my belt and placing my newly made helmet and got up 3z began to follow me to wick cell.

Wick: "So do you think this is really nessary the cuffs and cell?"

Opening his cell door I walked over to him and pulled out a cigar and handing it to him, wick raised a eyebrow before talking and taking smelling it.

Wick: "Ok first you destroy my palate an put a gun against my head and locking me in a cell on this bulkhead thing and you had me a rare crushed tobacco dust cigar?"

He put it in his mouth and reached in his pocket to sigh in frustration.

Wick: "She still has it damn it,"

Realizing what he was talking about, I raised my gauntlet fire noisile and firing flame bust lighting the cigar. Torchwick took a puff and took it out and sighed at the taste it left in his mouth.

Wick: "Thanks though,"

(Y/n): "No hard feelings jobs a job come on,"

Get up I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him out of my ship and down the ramp where I was meet with...white fang soliders.

(Y/n): " Shit!"

Grabbing my blaster the white fang drew their guns at me.

???: "Stand down,"

A woman in a bright red dress with gold trim walked over to us.

Wick: "Cinder?! The hell you placed a bounty on my head why!?"

???: "I have my reasons,"

She snapped her fingers a white fang member walked over to me with a brief case she opened the case reviling 20 crystals rare dust on the top of the case with 2,000,000 cash. Handing torchwick over I grabbed the case and shut it I turned around about to board my ship until the woman spoke up.

???: "You are true to your word I like that we make sure to call you if my mistress needs someone take care of...Mandalorian ,"

Turning my head over I nodded and boarded my ship as we began to fly away back to my uncle's.

3 POV

Wick: " why did you place a bounty on my head in the first place?"

Cinder melted the cuffs chain who was huged by neo.

Cinder: "My mistress wanted to see if he was a true Mandalorian and she was right he could be useful in the future,"

(Juniors bar)

Junior: " What did you hit me with?"

(Y/n): "Sorry I was a toxin that slowed your heart beat seeming that you were dead but it cleases the body from all stress,"

Junior: "So that's why I felt a lot like a million bucks when I came to,"

Junior poured the hunter a glass of black ale as the dragon took it.

Junior: "We're you get the helmet?"

(Y/n) smiled patting the top of the helmet.

(Y/n): "A little bird gave it to me,"

After a few glass of black ale a woman came to the bar and sat down next to (y/n), the dragon ignored the woman next to him but she spoke up.

???: "You know your people saved my family a long time ago,"

Turning his head over to the girl he was meet with a pair golden eyes that belong to the cat fanunas from before, She held out her hand to him and he took it.

Blake: "I'm blake belladonna,"

(Y/n): "(y/n)-"

Blake: "brawen I know before you do anything I'm not here to fight I'm here to talk on my family's behave,"

Nodding at her they let go hands.

(Y/n): "My master has spoke of your family they are a great people but what do you wish from me,"

Blake: "To come with me to beacon my headmaster wishes to speak with you because of our history I wish you to come with me to the academy and speak with him,"

(Y/n): "why?"

Blake: "My teammates Ruby and yang wish to see you they were pretty sad to see you go,"

With a sigh the dragon finished his glass and placed his helmet on and nodded, Blake got up and the two walked to beacon and snuck into team Rwby dorm. The team was sound asleep yang had tear stains on here cheeks, pulling the sheets over her as the old dragon burst the sleeping dragon golden hair out if her face.

(Y/n): "I never hated her, she never hated me but I did hate our father he...abused he for reasons I don't know I never really got to see them after I ran away,"

Blake jumped in her bunk and in her...sleep wear confusing him.

(Y/n): "Um why are you in your sleep wear Blake,"

She blushed a bit.

Blake: "Well I didn't relised how late it was going to be and um...you can stay the night because even some one with you skills it but you been drinking and its dangerous so you can share the bed with me,"

With a sigh she was right Mandalorian known when drinking after a more than one glass of black ale can mess up ones fighting style. He began to remove his armor to his body glove placing it to the corner other the room, and jumped in the bed and layed to the edge of the bed away from Blake. But the cat had other ideas she Pulled him closer to him and crawled on top of him.

(Y/n): "Um what are you doing we just meet?"

Blake: "Um...Its something...just go with it,"

The cat layed down on the dragons chest and fell asleep with the dragon fall suit.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What that something? Only I know hahahahaha put you ideas below so you guys like the helmet I found yeah again not mine so I will see you guys in the next on bu bye!