Chibi 1

This was going to happen so enjoy

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Never wake a sleeping dragon)

(Rwby dorm)

The door to the dorm is flung open to recall the golden armor mandalorian with his helmet in his hands.

(Y/n): so tired test, physical training, bounties, been awake from 172 hours, need rest body shutting down.

The mandalorian then falls onto yang's bed snoring as z's start to appear. After a moment the door opened to pecking esdeath with Tia.

 After a moment the door opened to pecking esdeath with Tia

Esdeath: we That was fast then I though it would be

Tia: you do know that he's been up for over a week you didn't have to put mentronen in his food right.

Esdeath looked up at the sea queen.

Esdeath: quiet you now phase two cuddle time!

The two crawled over to the sleeping (Y/n) as they see a problem.

Tia: what about his armor?

Esdeath grinned.

Esdeath: we take it off~.

Esdeath was about to reach for his armor but Tia stopped him.

Esdeath: what are you doing.

Tia: I dunno I have this feeling not to wake him.

Esdeath groaned.

Esdeath: I doubt he will be waking up soon with his body like this.

Tia: sorry it's just that he's a dragon fanaus and you know how the stories go to never wake a dragon up.

Esdeath placed a hand on her chin before nodding.

Esdeath: I agree we have to be extremely careful.

The two slowly removed the armor from the boys body and snuggled next to him as they both started to sleep. But it wouldn't last when the door slammed open with the team Rwby without the y walked in waking up Esdeath and Tia but not (Y/n).

Ruby: YES Thanksgiving break finally!

Tia teleported to Ruby with a hand over her mouth as she whispered shout in her ear.

tia: hush (Y/n) ism sleeping

Ruby: opoos sorry.

She went back and cuddled with (Y/n) sleeping body.

Blake : I don't know why but I want to snuggled ontop of his head.

Esdeath: well that's not going to happen you see-

It was too late Blake was curled into a ball ontop of (Y/n) head.

Esdeath: damn cat.

Tia: please let's try and not wake the sleeping dragon.

Just as she said that fast foot steps came from the hallway as yang ran in and slammed the door behind her.

Yang: GUYS YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW TODAY!

Before she could say more (Y/n) sat up and roared at her turning her white, when the roar was done (Y/n) layed back down and slept while the rest of the group was shocked.

Yang: what happened?

Weiss: you woke up a dragon...

Yang fell to the ground with her soul leaving her body.

(Bad girls?)

Cinder: (Y/n) my love so you will join us and we can finally be together and create a child more powerful than Salem herself Hahahahahah!

But cinder was hit in the head with a sigh that belonged to a ice cream girl as she held out the sigh for her to read.

Neo: you done?

 Cinder: yes sorry neo now I have come to the conclusion that (Y/n) is a Mandalorian and sliver eyes dragon fanaus so Salem wants him to join and not kill him no matter what unlike some of us...Mercury!

She snapped her head to Mercury.

Mercury: that was a accident!

Cinder: now this why you two are hear we are to watch (Y/n) from far way and sneak up behind him and BOOM...one bagged bounty hunter.

Emerald: wait why not bag him in his own room or in the halway?

Cinder: because I'm the leader.

Neo: you just want to stalk (Y/n)...

Cinder: what that's not true of course he's Hansome, powerful, and a knight from a fairy tale that doesn't mean-

Before she could finish neo and emerald walked away.

Cinder: where are you going?

The two turned her heads.

Emerald: I have to do something

Neo: I got ice cream to eat.

Cinder: but but fine I'll take Mercury.

But Mercury huffed and walked away.

Cinder: wait where you going?

He didn't answer and kept walking.

Cinder: FINE ILL TAKE TORCHWICK THAN! 

But torchwick was no were to be found.

Cinder: where's?

(Ice cream shop)

(Y/n) Sat with his two girlfriends enjoying ice cream as they say infront of torchwick, emerald, and Neo.

(Y/n): thanks for the tip about cinder stalking me.

Torchwick: eh neo wanted to tell you herself and since I didn't want cinder bossing me around so I grabbed these two and texted you here.

(Y/n): huh neat...

(Zwei meets G)

Ruby: so what's happening?

(Y/n): from the looks of it G and Zwei is destorying the school to find a bone or something.

The two popped their heads out the ground and braked at their owners.

(Y/n): ok I really thing you two should stop I buy you guys some bones later.

They shook their heads and dug back down.

Ruby: hey (Y/n) what's that.

(Y/n) Turned to see what Ruby was pointing at, it was a large pile of gold and dust.

Ruby: was that all from under the school?

(Y/n) Just huged her as he pared her head.

(Y/n): Just don't think about it.

Just then a larger ship made from gold came out of a hole and landed on the pile.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok different but hope you all enjoyed this!