Visions and reunion

???: "you will join us if you like it or not,"

Confusion

Yang: "No more dad that's enough,"

Pain

(Y/n): "chin up kid you be fighting like a true Mandalorian in no time again,"

Warmth

???: *crying*

Sadness

Ruby: "Pryha!!!"

More pain

(Y/n): "You fucked with the wrong family,"

???: "She was suppose to be with me,"

What is that about

Kid: "help me,"

What is this?

Revan: "What have you do to my son!?"

???: "improved him,"

Mother? What with the breathing what no cold too cold make it stop no so much what is this metal so cold why is it so cold.

???: " I control the legandery sliver eyed dragon,"

*mechanical breathing*

(Real world y/n POV)

I woke up from my dream looking upwards I was met with a alrightly awake black tiling her head.

Blake: "Nightmare?"

I shook my head.

(Y/n): "no just very weird dream,"

Before I could do say thing I heard a gasp not one but three at the same time yo reval my sister and that Weiss teammate.

Yang/Ruby: "(Y/n)!"

My sisters where in shock of being in bed with another teammate Weiss just fainted.

(Y/n): "She falling catch her,"

(If you don't get this reference its from paul)

But again nothing Blake gets off me with a red blush that reveals my sister cloak along with me, both getting down Blake grabbed her left arm and looked away as I stared back at my sister. Before I could speak Ruby hugged me in blink of eye yang founded suit not crying but in shock.

Ruby: "I miss you big brother!"

Yang: "We wake up and your sleeping with Blake what's wrong with you jerk!"

She lighty punched my shoulder as they both let go, I sat down on yang a bunk.

(Y/n): "I think we might as well talk about my...disappeared,"

I told them the night that forced Me to leave and how I met my master and how he trained me over the years for me to carry the title of head Mandalorian. How we found out he had a special type cancer with in his body that killed him two years later and for almost one year I did bounties to reval the Mandalorian and did my job damn good one at that. After a few jobs I was give the bounty to bring in torchwick so yeah they knew the rest. Looking at my sisters they had tears in their eyes and smiles, but a cough entered the room turning our head we were met with the head master Ozpin himself a small smile on his face.

Ozpin: "Since we are reauanted (y/n) I have a deal to make with you,"

Standing up I crossed my arms and nodded.

Ozpin: "Inroll here at my school learn to be a hunts man and sharpen you skill to every fullest how that sound,"

I nodded and place a hand on my chin.

(Y/n): "master always said knowledge is power I take you offear,"

Ozpin smiled Ruby career yang smiled and pumped her fist and Blake hugged me at my answer.

Ruby: "Big bro is hoping beacon!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Short and sweet this chapter was hum?

Dark calls (y/n) It does?

In a yoda mode I am?

Bu bye see you in the next one I will?