Chapter 1...

(By the way, this book would be no ones P.O.V) 

Baseball groaned a little at the thought of his best friend, Nickel. Baseball has had a very strong love for his sarcastic friend, but he wasn't very sure that he loved him back.                                            

'But that's impossible.'
Baseball mumbled to himself in a worried tone. I mean, how couldn't he love him? They'd been best friends for as long as they could remember, how couldn't he have the same feeling towards him!                                                                                                                                       

"It only makes sense for Nickel to love me back!" He'd whisper yell to himself. "I've loved him for so long, to long in fact! I've been bottling up my emotions for years, so its only fucking fair if he at least loved me back!" Baseball yelled, clutching his fists. (A/N: I know he doesn't have arms, they're prosthetic.)                                                                                                          

Baseball managed to calm himself down a little. He sighed, folding his hands together, thinking. He needed to know if he'd love him back, in any way, shape, or form. He needed someones help. Someone who could help with love. Baseball then got a idea.
Suitcase.                                                                                                                                                                        

Suitcase was a friend of Baseball's. She was sweet, kind, and hopefully someone who knew about love! Baseball grabbed his phone and started to anxiously wait for Suitcase to answer back. "Hello?" A voice called from the other end. Baseball smiled. "Hey Suitcase!" "Oh, hello Baseball! Why did you call me?" She asked.                                                                                                        

"Well...I'm in love with-" Baseball stopped mid sentence. He didn't want to flat out say it. "-This person... I just wanted to advice, you know?" Suitcase tone turn very cheerful at the news. "Oh really, That's wonderful! What's their name?" She asked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
"Well, I don't want to tell you...yet. I just wanted some help..." "Oh! Just um...try to give it your all? Just tell them the truth." "Oh, okay...thanks." Baseball said, smiling. After saying there goodbyes, he hanged up, thinking about what Suitcase said.

(To be Continued! Yeah, I totally didn't end it cuz I was tiered, no.)