Chapter 6...

All three of them where carefully planning out what'll happen tomorrow, Taco seemingly making all other plans as if she thought about how everything would go.

"How do you even come up with this stuff?" Baseball asked. "I've been thinking that for a long time and I still don't know." Taco cleared her throat.

"We're not here to poke fun, we're here to help a partner, a partner who's not going to do any funny business, right?" Taco asked, the words seeming to threaten. Baseball anxiously nodded his head.

"Splendid then. Hopefully both of you will remember the plans." "Don't even worry, Taco. We have the whole plan memorized." Mic assured, "And I know this guy is gonna do great, " Mic smiled at baseball, but Baseball only looked away, though he did smile.

"I expect nothing to go wrong then. And baseball-" Taco turned to him, "Do you mind if we can stay in here for a day? For planning and such?"

Baseball nodded, shrugging, "Sure, fine by me." Taco smirked, nodding to show approval. "Alright, I think we should have some shut-eye for the big day, don't you think?"  Mic said, looking at the time. "Mic's right," Baseball added.

"Hm, you're right. Okay, get some sleep." Taco moved her hands around like she was shooing then away, "Don't you need to-" "I don't sleep. I plan." Taco said briskly.

"Okay, fun..." Baseball mumbled, "I can sleep on the couch, Mic can go sleep in my room." Mic thanks baseball and the both of them went to where they where going to sleep. Taco, on the other hand, just paced around the room, thinking, fighting off her urge to sleep until she finally slept on the floor.

As the next day rolled around, Taco woke up, looking at the time.

11:30

Taco made a little clicking sound with her mouth, rubbing her eyes. They had at least 6 hours to get ready for the party, and that was being generous with her standards. Taco moved to Baseball, shaking him a little, "Baseball, wake up-" "I'm already awake." Baseball said, sitting up.

"Jeez, you didn't even bring out a blanket or pillow for yourself?" Taco said, looking the larger man up and down. Baseball only shrugged, "I knew I wasn't really gonna sleep, so I just didn't bother." Baseball rubbed his eyes, "Come to think of it, I haven't slept so good for the past month or so."

"I didn't ask," Taco said, though she was slightly worried, but that worried feeling soon faded quickly. "This event is going to start in around 6 hours. We must get ready." Baseball only chuckled, "you do realize it doesn't take 6 hours get dressed, right?"

"Whatever." They both water for Mic to get up, both of them not wanting to do it themselves. During the free time, they started to chat about anything. It was a nice little bonding moment for them.

"Do you guys even have anything to wear for the party?" Baseball asked. Like a cartoon, Taco reached to her back and pulled out a nice dress. "This is Mic's. I'm obviously not going for- Well- obvious reasons." Baseball nodded at the dress, Liking how it looked.

As a hour or so passed, Mic walked out of baseball's room, yawning. She froze, noticing both of them where looking at her. "Did...I over slept?"

"Yes-" "No, actually, you didn't." Taco punched him in the leg, but Baseball didn't flinch. "Great, now it's 1:00, even less time!" Mic looked confused, "but doesn't the party-"

"Be quiet!" Taco huffed like a child. "Sorry, sorry, just loosing my patience...if you guys really think we won't be late...we could just go over the plan." They all agreed on that.

When it was around 6, that's when all of them decided to get ready. Baseball was wearing a red tuxedo and had his hair pulled back (Mic insisted to help,) and Mic was wearing the nice black dress Taco showed. Taco on the other hand had the same clothes on. "Well, you all do look like you're ready, but there's just one more thing."

Taco handed him a ear piece. "This will help me tell you what to do. Don't loose it." Baseball nodded. Taco took one final look at everyone and smiled devilish.

"We're ready."

(Hoo this was kinda filler but that's because the next chapter is gonna be a doozy! Hopefully you guys are pumped!)