Day to myself ?

I honestly wanted to take this day to myself.  I needed some alone time.  I get ready for the day. I decided to let me hair be down for the day. I grabbed my MCM bag. First place was the get my nails did. My nails were white.
Nahmir:wanna swing by my house later on today"
Liyah"yeah,thats fine ☺"
I leave the nail shop & go to the mall.
Everytime I go to the mall I always get stopped for some reason.
I walk into Victoria secret. I bought lots of lip gloss and perfume. Next stop was forever 21 & rainbow. I didn't spend a lot of money. But I knew a footlocker I was about to spend a lot. I wanted to get the Valentine Jordans  (all red) but unfortunately they didn't have them yet. I finally leave the mall & stop at Chipotle.  Then i go home. I put all my stuff away. It was like 4 so I decide to organize my closet.
6:45 pm.
Nahmir "you coming "
Liyah"yeah headed out now"
Nahmir "drive safely ❤"

I finally arrive at nahmir house.
I knock on the door.
Nahmir "wassup liyah"
Liyah"hey nahmir "
I go sit down I the sit on the couch.
Nahmir was listening to a song he had recorded,it honestly sounded good.
Nahmir "What do you think about the song"
Liyah"honestly sounds amazing "
Nahmir"thanks shorty"
Liyah"why'd you invite me over"
Nahmir "I just wanted to talk to you.
Liyah"oh,when you gonna drop bounce out with that"
Nahmir"probably Wednesday.
I spent a couple  more hours over nahmir house. We talked,(I smoked for the first time) & laughed!When I went home it was late.
Liyah"thanks for inviting me over"
Nahmir "no problem, just call me whenever you need to get away"
He walks me out & hugs me as I get into the car.
I drive home,it was very late & dark. I got home around  1:00.
The only person home was my brother but he was sleep. I try my best to get to my room without making any noise. I changed my clothes & got into bed.  I was in bed thinking about time with nahmir and how he wasn't flirting with me and I appreciate that.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 💛