Lithuania🇱🇹 (part 1

The chapter I've been waiting to write.
Liyah POV.
Today was the day Izzy and i we're going to Lithuania. I packed so many winter clothes,hoodies and shoes. Gelo told us it was going to be cold.
Izzy"you ready". Liyah"yeah". Izzy has came by my house to help me pack. Justice and Chris help me with my bags. Our Uber arrives. We each had a lot of bags. *Skips security and first flight* . We we're waiting for our 2nd flight. Izzy"are you excited". Liyah"yeah". *Skips 2 flights and arrives to Lithuania*
We were so Tired of those flights. We we're glad we were finally here. It was brick cold. Izzy & I go change. Izzy"I'm gonna call gelo to pick us up". 45 minutes later they finally arrive.
Gelo"sorry we're late". Izzy"it's good". Melo"hey baby girl" gelo"hey liyah" *giving me a hug. I finally hug melo. Liyah"you're so warm. We finally get into the car. Gelo"how was the flights"
Izzy"long & hot". Liyah"it is freezing here". Melo"hope you brought lots of warm clothes". We finally get to the house. As Izzy & I were going to get our bags, Gelo & melo stops us. Gelo"y'all go we got it" . We open up the door to this nice house. Melo"my room is to the left liyah" .  I go melo room & get comfortable. I change into pants & one of melo hoodies. Melo" I know you cold". After a few minutes of sitting in his bed. I get up & go downstairs. Melo"you're finally warmed up" liyah"yeah". I go sit next to Melo on the couch. Gelo"Izzy and I are going to the gym we'll be back later". Melo & I order food. Melo"I'm so happy your here". Liyah"same. Melo"tommorow I have practice,you coming?. Liyah"of course". Melo & I eat our food while talking. Melo'" I still can't believe you're here". Liyah"it's so beautiful over here". Liyah phone begins to ring. It was justice. Justice"hey kiddo" liyah"hey buddy" justice" I'm glad you made it there safe. We miss you & love you. Liyah"I miss you guys too and happy early birthday Justice" justice"thanks kid".
Melo & I enjoy our night together.

Sorry this chapter took so long but next chapter will be better.