Chapter 5

Hey guys (: hope you are liking the story so far I have my writing back finally took long enough :)

PLEASE!!! RATE COMMENT and SUGGEST STUFF!! THANKS GUYS :D

Chapter 5

~MONTHS GO BY~

It's the weekend of Daniels birthday and Taylor is planning a surprise for him and decorates the house and gets a cake and Presents. She gets everything ready and texts and tells him to come over to her house to help her with some chores. While he is on his way she gets ready an changes her clothes into something nice and turns off all the lights but a few candles and leaves a note on the door for instructions an walks upstairs to her room and sits on her bed and smiles and waits.

He comes to the house an finds a note by the door and takes off the note and says "what's this?" and he reads down the note it says "Happy birthday Baby, open the door and turn on the lights and walk over to the table and open ur first clue"

He walks in the house and looks at the candles and then turns on the lights and says "wow this is amazing" he looks around the room at all te balloons and the cake and walks over to the table an finds another note and opens it up.

The note reads "You found the first note :), what do you think of the decorations so far? I tried my best at them. Well now here's your other hint walk up the stairs to my room and there's a note on my door with a box on the outside of my door with a present in it. Happy birthday ago baby.

He walks up the stairs and sees the present and picks it up and Opens it and finds a cool emo bracelet and his favorite dubstep bands CD and he takes the note on the door and reads it.

The final note says "Well this is your last and final note, open my door and turn on the lights, this is the best surprise for your birthday, I think you will love it a lot because I love it too :) now open my door and turn on the lights and get the present of my bed"

He walks into her room and doesn't see her and he gets the box off her bed and opens it and it's tickets to a dubstep concert. He smiles bright and looks around and doesn't find her and says "Taylor where are you love I want to give you something"

She walks in from her the hall and says "What would you like to give me love?"

He runs over to her and hugs her tight and picks her up and swings her around and she giggles he says "This is the best birthday of my life, I love you soo much and thank you Taylor I don't know what my birthday would be like without you. She smiles and says "Thers not need to thank me I wanted to make this a great birthday for you Daniel"

He sets her down and says "Everything's better when your with me Taylor your the best things I have ever wanted and could ask for love"

She smiles and blushes and says "Happy Birthday Daniel" and she leans in and kisses him, he kisses her back and blushes more.

He says "Let's go and have some cake" and he grabs her hand and they walks downstairs and they have some cake and she whips some on his face and he tickles her and whips frosting on her face and they kiss and have fun and run around and they settle down and he sits down with her ns they cuddle and watch a movie for the rest of the night.

Thats the end of Chapter 5 guys hehe loved writing this one write me and tell me what you think

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Rate, Comment, and suggest please. THANK YOU GUYS!!