Chapter 7

A/N 

Sorry it's been so long guys. I've missed this story so much!!! :)

Check out my new story The Alphas Healing Mate!!! :)

Were walking hand and hand over to Tylors house and we go and knock on their front door.

"Come in" His mom yelled from inside.

Me and daniel step in and say "Hey, how are you doing?"

"Good, how was your last day or school kiddos" She smiled.

"It was good can't wait to graduate next year with all of my friends" Daniel said smiling.

I smiled back at him as he squeezed my hand.

"Tylor isn't home yet if you want to wait for him or if you guys are busy I can sent him over later" She smiled.

"When he's home you can sent him over to my house" Daniel said.

"Will do I will see you guys later".

"Bye" We said and shut the door walking to the house.

"We have all summer together baby and I promise it will be a great one". He said squeezing my hand lightly.

"I already know it will be great" I said smiling back at him. 

"Race you to my house" He said with an evil grin on his face 

"Your so on" I said and we started running to the house.

We were running across the big yard and he was ahead so I had to think fast on how to win so I did the oldest trick in the book I fell the ground and screamed ow!. He ran over to me and and pciked me up and carried me in the house laying me on the couch.

"I'm so sorry babe mybe we shouldnt of raced" He said.

"HA I got you" I giggled. 

"What?" 

"I didn't fall I didn't want you to win" I giggle.

"Oh, that's it".

He ran over to me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me up to his room and threw me on his bed and tickled me. 

"P p plase s stop I c can't b b breath" 

"Nope this is payback you made me lose" He pounted 

I sat up and said "Don't be a baby" and I kissed his cheek and got up and walked downstairs. 

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and switched to a batman movie and started watching it. He brought  in a water bottle and popcorn for us to eat and drink while watching the movie. I layed my head against his shoulder and watched the movie as he held my hand in his short warm one. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

A/N 

Sorry this is really short guys it's really late and I'm getting tired.